International Salvadoran troops besiege two cities in gang crackdown

El Salvador is gradually filling its new mega prison with alleged gang members

Wonder what has been death rate of the operation, did'nt expected mass arrest
Considering how many soldiers were involved thought the gimmick was declare most of them "resisted arrest" and army had no choice but wipe out like 2/3 of them

Route they chosen seems more complex

You can place a decent amount of blame Regan and the Cia for this shit.

If you don't want desperate criminals flooding over the border you need to make sure this country's are doing well. They're tropical paradises connected by land to the most powerful economy in the world.
Because as we all know, Central America was great until American interventionism.

The country is without a doubt much safer than before. He has accomplished a lot in regards to crime as the leader of the country. I don't know anyone else who has done such a great job even though it was done through strong methods. The only issues moving forward is when the country is at a point where they end the crime issue. How will he act after that? He has already altered the constitution to reach his goals so will he be willing to give up power once his goals are achieved?

I wonder how history will perceive Nayib in decades to come.

- I'm more afraid ot the one that will come after him. Some tipe of Nicholas Maduro.

Wonder what has been death rate of the operation, did'nt expected mass arrest
Considering how many soldiers were involved thought the gimmick was declare most of them "resisted arrest" and army had no choice but wipe out like 2/3 of them

Route they chosen seems more complex

- That crosed my mind also. Seens strange such operation without a blood-bath!

- It will end in a ditactorship probably. The diference is that was the gangs that dictated the rules.

In my opinion, a benevolent dictator is better than “democracy”.

Cracking down on gangs and criminals is the right thing to do, period.

I work with a bunch of people from El Salvador . One of which just got back from a church trip. He said the citizens are happy mostly with the outcome although they realize a lot of people were rounded up that didn’t do anything. Cleaner and safer was basically what he said about the difference before and after.

In my opinion, a benevolent dictator is better than “democracy”.

Cracking down on gangs and criminals is the right thing to do, period.
Hey another reminder to not take you seriously

Hey another reminder to not take you seriously

“Democracy” has all kinds of fallacies. Tyranny of the majority, hung parliaments, lobbyism, politicians being bought by special interest groups, propaganda. The list goes on.

Give me a benevolent king any day.

Back