Sam Byrd 219 BW 915lb squat

High. Done in the SPF, a notoriously shitty federation, where one of his good friends is the president.

0/10.

InB4 "you could't even unrack that" and "still impressive, even if it's high."

cOU0aJ3.png

Excellent. His hip crease is perfectly blocked.

The wrap also gives a false sense of where the top of the knee is.

I really don't think it got there.

Sounds par for the course for powerlifting.

I can't see the video at the moment but from that picture it looks right parallel to me. Happy to be proven wrong tho and might change when ive seen the vid

/\ To be fair, Duffin's squat was high. And so is this one.

/\ To be fair, Duffin's squat was high. And so is this one.

Lol at you thinking Duffin "ass raped" me with his long winded post.

At least some of the old school guys showed up and brought some sense to the thread.

PUO3 must be Duffin's brother.

Lol at you thinking Duffin "ass raped" me with his long winded post.

At least some of the old school guys showed up and brought some sense to the thread.

PUO3 must be Duffin's brother.

To be fair, you were not a very pleasant poster back then.
The squat was high, but you're right about getting a lot of heat for simply telling it how it was. I apologise for calling you a prick, asshole, and any other insult. Not that I think you care, but it was uncool on my part.

High. Done in the SPF, a notoriously shitty federation, where one of his good friends is the president.

0/10.

InB4 "you could't even unrack that" and "still impressive, even if it's high."

I'm not too sure about that this time. Pause the video at 20/21 seconds. Thats the bottom of the squat. Seeing that he has big thighs, I'm thinking his hip crease is probably just at parallel.

2/10 at best. Would not white light, even if drunk.

Fucking lol at the heat I took in that thread for calling Duffin's squat high.

Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

Yet you come crawling back every time you get banned.

I'm not too sure about that this time. Pause the video at 20/21 seconds. Thats the bottom of the squat. Seeing that he has big thighs, I'm thinking his hip crease is probably just at parallel.

Parallel isn't good depth, though.

Better than I expected but still not where it needs to be. Strong as hell, though.

How have they not made sensors yet to judge depth and have judges there just in case there is discrepancy?

How have they not made sensors yet to judge depth and have judges there just in case there is discrepancy?

how would that even work?

I agree that it was high but I was expecting worse. Faint praise of course. What about that deadlift? He fist pumps like it was white lighted but it didn't look like he locked it out.

how would that even work?

I agree that it was high but I was expecting worse. Faint praise of course. What about that deadlift? He fist pumps like it was white lighted but it didn't look like he locked it out.

Could you not attach a sensor to the hip and one to the knee and if the hip sensor passes the knee sensor it passes. Obviously a little more difficult than that but thats the general idea.

Back