Sam Byrd 219 BW 915lb squat

Could you not attach a sensor to the hip and one to the knee and if the hip sensor passes the knee sensor it passes. Obviously a little more difficult than that but thats the general idea.

How much money do you think powerlifting has?

Hint: fuck all.

And then do some of the Feds care if your not quite to depth. A new "world record" is good publicity for the fed and the lifter

But the lift means so much more since it was actually done in a meet.

I usually squat sober, but have nothing against squatting high. Generally, I save the herbals for teh jiu jitsu.

I usually squat sober, but have nothing against squatting high. Generally, I save the herbals for teh jiu jitsu.

Yeah, I'm getting tired of everyone talking bad about squatting high.

How much money do you think powerlifting has?

Hint: fuck all.
You could do it with a tilt sensor that costs a couple of dollars. Or with a piece of white tape on the guy's leg and a tripod in the right position for one of the 200 cellphones that are in that room.

To be fair, you were not a very pleasant poster back then.
The squat was high, but you're right about getting a lot of heat for simply telling it how it was. I apologise for calling you a prick, asshole, and any other insult. Not that I think you care, but it was uncool on my part.

He seems the about same, honestly.

To be fair, you were not a very pleasant poster back then.
The squat was high, but you're right about getting a lot of heat for simply telling it how it was. I apologise for calling you a prick, asshole, and any other insult. Not that I think you care, but it was uncool on my part.

It's all good, brah.

It was just more funny that people were ignoring the visual evidence and taking Duffin's novel at face value. Besmirched. I got soooo besmirched...

No need for fancy sensors. Just good judging and accountability. It's not as if there's a problem properly judging squat depth when the people involved in a particular federation actually care. But that's not in the best interests of the SPF, so it won't happen.

No need for fancy sensors. Just good judging and accountability. It's not as if there's a problem properly judging squat depth when the people involved in a particular federation actually care. But that's not in the best interests of the SPF, so it won't happen.

Im also confused as to why there's no videotape or pictures from the side. Its not as if they dont know where hes going to squat at. A HD video camera costs about $300 and can be reused for like 10 years lol.

Im also confused as to why there's no videotape or pictures from the side. Its not as if they dont know where hes going to squat at. A HD video camera costs about $300 and can be reused for like 10 years lol.

They aren't very good engineers apparently.

Pretty sure I remember the SPF having a rule against filming squats from the side, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back