San Jose Mayor vs Street Thug

BayAreaGuy

Good Day
@Gold
Reaction score
Mayor was just watching, but someone on his team gets into a tussle at :55

Mayor was just watching, but someone on his team gets into a tussle at :55

That guy wasn't a street thug.

He was trying to get to the building that he works in. He had no idea that was the mayor, nor did he realize that the guy in the suit who started talking shit to him and tried to shoo him away was a cop.

Also, that cop can't fight at all. San Jose PD ain't sending the mayor's office its best.

...and fuck that Malaysian douchebag who's always talking shit about culture war nonsense in the US when he's never been there and gets all his information from social media.

This is literally 2 1/2 blocks from my house. Lol San Jose is really mellow compared to San Francisco and Oakland.

Security dude was shit. Other guy was a moron who is now going to deal with felony assault on a police officer.

Met and worked with the mayor a few times, Matt is a good dude.

Bas Rutten has really gone downhill

What a fool. Just blindly stumbling forward with his hands out, like he is auditions to play Frankenstein’s monster
Hahaha. I work with a bunch of loud sales cunts, and all I could picture is that security guy talking like them. Please stow op. O moi go awd. Like please stow op. Ur herding me please someone co all 9 11 haha. Fucking cunt. Fuck I hate Midwest American accent

This is literally 2 1/2 blocks from my house. Lol San Jose is really mellow compared to San Francisco and Oakland.

Security dude was shit. Other guy was a moron who is now going to deal with felony assault on a police officer.

Met and worked with the mayor a few times, Matt is a good dude.
Cool. I kind of got that feeling from him, even though he's a politician. It's why I felt compelled to leave a comment. Protect the good ones for fuck sake haha. Reminds me of my now attorney. Guy is younger than me by like 15 years or so, but I only met him in person once. All he needed he said. When I was leaving he just said, you're a good guy, don't get mad or hurt anyone out there. Do what you do well, protect and serve.

That guy wasn't a street thug.

He was trying to get to the building that he works in. He had no idea that was the mayor, nor did he realize that the guy in the suit who started talking shit to him and tried to shoo him away was a cop.

Also, that cop can't fight at all. San Jose PD ain't sending the mayor's office its best.

...and fuck that Malaysian douchebag who's always talking shit about culture war nonsense in the US when he's never been there and gets all his information from social media.

that's a homeless dope fiend who happened to be walking by and saw a chance to make trouble for some important white guy and maybe score a lawsuit settlement, if he's lucky

there is 0% chance he works in that building

if he did all he needed to do is show his work badge or act like a normal person who uses words

but he got all vulgar and started cursing and threatening ppl

security guy was trying to prevent him from running away, which 100% he would've if the guy let go of him

the 2 big guys at the end were actual cops

The swift arrival of the police again shows why American citizens do not need guns for personal defense and why they should be banned.

The swift arrival of the police again shows why American citizens do not need guns for personal defense and why they should be banned.

that works as long as we're all the mayor of the city we're in

that works as long as we're all the mayor of the city we're in
Also note that the police weren't anywhere to be seen for a looooong time. Even tho dude was the mayor...

The sir did not do anything, good day...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back