Santa Claus exists the same way as Judges do

Anti-government with pedo hysteria? Nah, that's all your team, dawg. You just think it's left because the right hasn't talked like this since WW2.

I've voted Dem my entire life.

Honestly voted for Bernie, lol. I've written about it several times.

I've seen what the left has melted into up close, it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I've voted Dem my entire life.

Honestly voted for Bernie, lol. I've written about it several times.

I've seen what the left has melted into up close, it would be funny if it weren't so sad.
Why did I think you were a righty? Sorry. A lot of conservatives caught the disease they so loudly crowed about at the left. It takes a really dark form, exactly like this OP.

Why did I think you were a righty? Sorry. A lot of conservatives caught the disease they so loudly crowed about at the left. It takes a really dark form, exactly like this OP.

It's all fun and games on the interwebz. No biggie.

To be honest I'm not sure what I am now. Feelin a little trans-political lately.

Guy makes the point that Santa Claus does exist. When a mall Santa dresses up as Santa, he is not longer Bill the pedo, but Santa Claus. The kids talk to him as if he is Santa and he talks as if he is Santa.

Just like when we are in court (on some bullshit charges) we see the Judge as a representation of the state and law and justice. We do not see Freddy Finger but a judge.

So even though there is not a literal Santa Claus flying around Santa does exist.

Even the Tooth Fairy exists. Say if you have kids (so pretend you weren't a sherdogger for a moment, profit) and you let it slip that you put the money under the pillow to your kid
And you kid hears you and tears up...
What made you put the money under the pillow? Some tooth falling out? No, the Tooth Fairy made you do it.

Kind of a cool way of seeing how things can exist besides the literal physical way we think so much.

It is like we manifest Santa or the Tooth Fairy or The State.

Speak for yourself. I see a senile old fart who's wages I pay.

Only retards regard judges or cops with any kind of respect.

Last edited:
Not really. Meaning the mall santa manifests Santa. It is not some abstract idea. But he acts as if he is Santa (or what we take Santa to be).

"A judge serves a different function and exists in a different way."
- judge serves a function and a mall santa serve a funtion
- a judge and a mall santa exist as something not themselves, they are manifesting something that is not them.

Lol

The mall Santa pretends to be a magical being capable of miracles for the purpose of entertaining and fooling children

A judge has real world authority and it is a designation that is earned through years of study and service.

Therefore

The judge serves a different function and exists in a different way.

There are gradients of abstraction.

Guy makes the point that Santa Claus does exist. When a mall Santa dresses up as Santa, he is not longer Bill the pedo, but Santa Claus. The kids talk to him as if he is Santa and he talks as if he is Santa.

Just like when we are in court (on some bullshit charges) we see the Judge as a representation of the state and law and justice. We do not see Freddy Finger but a judge.

So even though there is not a literal Santa Claus flying around Santa does exist.

Even the Tooth Fairy exists. Say if you have kids (so pretend you weren't a sherdogger for a moment, profit) and you let it slip that you put the money under the pillow to your kid
And you kid hears you and tears up...
What made you put the money under the pillow? Some tooth falling out? No, the Tooth Fairy made you do it.

Kind of a cool way of seeing how things can exist besides the literal physical way we think so much.

It is like we manifest Santa or the Tooth Fairy or The State.

Ive not watched the video but from your description it reminds me of Alan Moore's concept of Ideaspace. How shared ideas exist outside of any one persons mind and can have an influence on the real world.

The judge puts on his robes and becomes a symbol.

If liberalism is a mental illness what the fuck is this shit?

And what exactly are you crying about me for? Is it points I make in the war room that you have no argument for? Is it joking around and shit on here?

Lol

The mall Santa pretends to be a magical being capable of miracles for the purpose of entertaining and fooling children

A judge has real world authority and it is a designation that is earned through years of study and service.

Therefore

The judge serves a different function and exists in a different way.

There are gradients of abstraction.

1) Mall Santa pretends to be something he is not -- santa clause
2) A judge pretends to be something he is not -- a manifestation of justice. The judge is not supposed to behave or act as if he is Joe Schmo. He is to act as if he is justice as it is written in law.

See how this is different than say your field, the Wal Mart greeter. You are just doing greeting. You are just doing a job. Santa and judges is not a job, even though they are jobs, in the same way. You are manifesting something abstract.

Say the Tooth Fairy. Without the tooth fairy is any parent putting money under their child's pillow for a tooth? No. So, the Tooth Fairy is causing people to act in a certain way....
So even the Tooth Fairy exists, although not in a literal way.

If liberalism is a mental illness what the fuck is this shit?

Does it burn when you pee pee?

And what exactly are you crying about me for? Is it points I make in the war room that you have no argument for? Is it joking around and shit on here?

1) Mall Santa pretends to be something he is not -- santa clause
2) A judge pretends to be something he is not -- a manifestation of justice. The judge is not supposed to behave or act as if he is Joe Schmo. He is to act as if he is justice as it is written in law.

See how this is different than say your field, the Wal Mart greeter. You are just doing greeting. You are just doing a job. Santa and judges is not a job, even though they are jobs, in the same way. You are manifesting something abstract.

Say the Tooth Fairy. Without the tooth fairy is any parent putting money under their child's pillow for a tooth? No. So, the Tooth Fairy is causing people to act in a certain way....
So even the Tooth Fairy exists, although not in a literal way.

Does it burn when you pee pee?

A judge is not considered a manifestation of justice itself. That is a bizarre extrapolation and doesn’t hold up.

It’s also sad that you’re taking this little conversation personally and trying to insult me by calling me a wall-mart greeter. You are a sensitive little flower eh?

You could also just say he's more real than God, but that's for another forum I'm sure.

giphy.gif

Back