Media Saturday Bite Live: Andre Lima vs Igor Severino, The Chompening

Deserved?

• Total voters
Let him bite, bro.

Has there ever been another biting in the UFC? This is groundbreaking stuff.

Wasn’t technically in the ufc but there was a biting incident in a fight on the Roy Nelson/Shane Carwin season of tuf

Deserved to be cut and to catch criminal charges - just cause you signed a waiver for an MMA fight doesn't mean you signed up for other violence that is not remotely allowed in an MMA fight. Assault/battery charge, lock him up for a minute. Bite wounds are no joke

Let him bite, bro.

Has there ever been another biting in the UFC? This is groundbreaking stuff.
Mike Kyle vs Wes Sims - I think Sims got up from his back to complain to the ref and Kyle KO'd him while he was distracted iirc. Sims was showing the bite mark to the camera afterwards but this was many years back so nothing came of it again
Antonio McKee vs Jacob Volkmann - I don't think Volkmann even noticed during the fight that he got bit but he noticed the marks on his arm backstage. There was a really high def cageside pic that showed McKee clearly biting his arm and McKee was cut after the fight

I mean it was a valid question. As stated above bite marks showed he had all his teeth involved in the party. So how would you explain that to a N0ob ?
Mouth guards still take on a tooth shape when they aren't boil and bite. He bit him so hard a mouth guard is the only reason he didn't take a chunk out of him.

Retard, he was taking over and was probably going to win. Now he's going to have to put together and unbelievable streak to ever get back in. Maybe if he's like 20-1 in his mid 20s they might give him a shot and put it down to something he did as a kid.

Screen_Shot_2023_05_02_at_10.25.34_AM.png

Romero may not be the best in the world at winning a 3/5 round mma fight, but a no rules fight to the death organization he loses very, very, very few fights.

Well, I mean every single fighter in the world loses Very, very, very few fights to the death. Maximum 1, to be specific.

Back