Saturday night I have a grappling match with UFC vet Philip Hawes is anyone is interested

Phil Dunlap

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
If you are interested in elder abuse

Sometimes you just gotta say what the hell..

I accepted an offer for a grappling match with UFC fighter Philip Hawes next Saturday 10/15 in Miami and the CSC show.

His original opponent pulled out short notice I figure it's not like it's a fight.

Yes as a few people decided to message me yesterday I am old (thanks I hadn’t realized). This is about the challenge and having fun. Are you telling me if you had the opportunity and could do it you wouldn’t want too?

I turn 60 in February and even I can’t believe after all the hurdles and obstacles life has thrown at me that I am still able to do this.

It’s a special rules match.. 6 minutes first 3 submission only second 3 there will be the ADCC point system.

Match will be live broadcast on www.flograppling.com for anyone who wants to watch.

My best chance is trying to snag something in the first 3 as this kid is a beast and former Juco National wrestling champion so the point game could get ugly..

Either way I am going to have a blast.. Hopefully I won't break a hip on the walkout

Attachments

• CSC.jpg
    CSC.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 109
310286204_10160329962072433_3281804693623306616_n.jpg

It’s a special rules match.. 6 minutes first 3 submission only second 3 there will be the ADCC point system.
This is why nobody has any interest in these things, but THIS:

I turn 60 in February and even I can’t believe after all the hurdles and obstacles life has thrown at me that I am still able to do this.
Is why you are crazy as fuck, but now I'm invested. Good luck, and obviously keep us updated. I'm 45 and feel like I'm going to break a hip getting out of bed everyday.

Give him hell brother! Hope you can pull some vintage tricks...he may have youth and strength but I doubt he's more savvy than you on the ground...

That’s an exceptional opportunity, kudos for jumping on it and best of luck to you Sherbro

Back