Say a nice thing about a fighter you absolutely despise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronda's jaw was fucked quite early in the fight. Fighting on and going for broke was pretty impressive.

Nick and Nate Diaz are passionate about their convictions, and are willing to fight anyone. Also, they have had successful MMA careers with a very lean physique, which gives guys like me hope.

War Machine is packing some serious trouser salami.

Romero looks like a happy clown cheerleading in the ring with his Jesus flag. Perfect place for a fight to convert people to JESUS lovings.

Yoel Romero will shit his pants to win, pour water on himself inbetween rounds to make it harder to grab him, he's built like someone using steroids, he'll eye gouge and grab the fence ... after all is said and done he'll nestle his head in your chest and pretend he didn't do it while praising Jesus, have to admire someone that game.

hqdefault.jpg

^^^^^ Best post so far!

As annoying as Ronda Rousey is, I would still bang her. I honestly don't know why I am attracted to her sometimes. Haa

Ronda's purple pillow looks plush and comfy.

Vitor made Rockhold his son
Cyborg seems like a nice lady

Chuck Liddell has good KO power.
Forrest Griffin is funny sometimes.

Weidman still will be the best of all time P4P#1

Jones would probably beat every fighter in the histoy of MMA.

Rondas lower back makes for a great canvas for Travis artwork.

RR and Conor are great for MMA. They will continue to attract regular joe's and regular jane's to the sport which will help sustain the UFC and other organizations for years to come.

Respect that Cormier was an Olympic wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back