Say it ain’t so Liver King!!?!

He honestly should just own it as should all steroid users. It’s not like you take them, sit on the couch and just magically grow. You still have to put in the work. I think all of his “raw diet” and “eating an organ makes your corresponding organ better” theories are snake oil, but he’s obviously putting the work in.

Kinda dumb how he keeps denying taking PEDs. Just come out and say “yeah I take PEDs and if you think you can outwork me, take them and see if you can look like me”.

There's a study, need to dig it up.... That basically had 3 groups.

1. Group supplemented testosterone and did a strength and conditioning routine.

2. Group didn't supplement testosterone and did a strength and conditioning routine.

3. Group supplemented testosterone and sat on their arse at home.....

Order of the most muscle put on group 1 first, group 3 second and group 2 last....

So technically you can sit on your arse at home and gain muscle mass just juicing......

2. Group didn't supplement testosterone and did a strength and conditioning routine.

Order of the most muscle put on group 1 first, group 3 second and group 2 last....

So technically you can sit on your arse at home and gain muscle mass just juicing......
You will look like total shit on your plan. I’ve read that study more than once because some one always brings it up. You’re talking a basically unnoticeable amount to change on a garbage workout plan (like the one in the study). Once again, go ahead and juice. See if you look like that. You’re still going to have to do the work but your capacity for recovery is much higher. Also smooths over a mediocre (for weightlifting) diet.

You will look like total shit on your plan. I’ve read that study more than once because some one always brings it up. You’re talking a basically unnoticeable amount to change on a garbage workout plan (like the one in the study). Once again, go ahead and juice. See if you look like that. You’re still going to have to do the work but your capacity for recovery is much higher. Also smooths over a mediocre (for weightlifting) diet.

Wow what a reply, just my opinion but it sounds like you haven't had sex in awhile?

Wow what a reply, just my opinion but it sounds like you haven't had sex in awhile?
Ha. But I’ve seen this study 100 times. It’s misinterpreted all the time and other people are reading this. I’m making it clear to them that they shouldn’t just lay around and take test. It won’t work anywhere near what they think this study says. It’s a change vs placebo of around 3 pounds. Trust me you won’t notice it.

Appreciate the reply and I’ll look for the study because I enjoy reading up on stuff like this. My point being, I’ve been involved in strength sports as both a competitor and coach for years and you aren’t looking like Liver King by just sitting on your ass. He still puts in the work. I honestly feel like PEDs are such an odd thing to be taboo and it may be a culture thing for me because I was surrounded by many guys who were very open about it for years.

I feel like most of LK’s viewers are like me who just want to see what weird shit that he’s going to eat on a day to day basis. That being said, some of what he preaches is true and could benefit the average human (high protein diet, plenty of exercise and good sleep, sunlight, etc.). I don’t think that if you eat a cows heart it directly benefits your heart, but I don’t have an issue with the guy. It’s pure entertainment for me.

Hgh isn't something that gives you issues once you get off it. It isn't like steroids
Except that whole thing about excelerating cancerous tumor growth if you have it or are predisposed to it.

having your organs grow at 2x the size for the amount he claimed to have abused is not safe.

That HGH gut is a dead giveaway.

Don't know about that. Being 5'6 tall, former gymnast and current bodybuilder, in his prime (not an old man), with a pump and good lighting it's not unreasonable to assume that a person with the utmost upper echelon of genetics could look like that. It's different from most of the other examples in this thread. Mordern equipment and "knowing what a calorie is" has increased the floor, but rare outliers were always rare outliers.

Personally I am in my bulking phase.
avatars-000495996573-7xpt1u-t500x500.jpg

You see that bicep vein? If you see that, there is a high probability of steroid use. Some guys stomp around and scream they just have that kind of vascularity but its almost impossible to get the bicep vein with red beans and rice.

vascular.jpg

You see that bicep vein? If you see that, there is a high probability of steroid use. Some guys stomp around and scream they just have that kind of vascularity but its almost impossible to get the bicep vein with red beans and rice.

vascular.jpg
Clean as a whistle.

Actually, the go-to rationale of "you still have to put in the work" line guys on gear always use, is mostly false too, if the research on the matter has any truth to it. Gear without lifting, gets objectively better results than, busting your ass in the gym and and not doing gear.

You have to have the discipline to work out, keep your diet on point and get proper sleep for recovery.

You have to do all of that consistently for years in order to attain those types of bodies.

Gear is only a part of the equation.

You can't do a stack and expect to get jacked with 9% body fat by not doing all of the above aka putting in the work.

Appreciate the reply and I’ll look for the study because I enjoy reading up on stuff like this. My point being, I’ve been involved in strength sports as both a competitor and coach for years and you aren’t looking like Liver King by just sitting on your ass. He still puts in the work. I honestly feel like PEDs are such an odd thing to be taboo and it may be a culture thing for me because I was surrounded by many guys who were very open about it for years.

I feel like most of LK’s viewers are like me who just want to see what weird shit that he’s going to eat on a day to day basis. That being said, some of what he preaches is true and could benefit the average human (high protein diet, plenty of exercise and good sleep, sunlight, etc.). I don’t think that if you eat a cows heart it directly benefits your heart, but I don’t have an issue with the guy. It’s pure entertainment for me.

I didn't say you would look like a vascular ripped tomato by sitting on your arse....... I was simply pointing out you could put on muscle mass by sitting on your arse and injecting testosterone.......which you can.....

Has the liver king responded yet? I can't find anything. I can't imagine his supplements company is going to do well after this.

You have to have the discipline to work out, keep your diet on point and get proper sleep for recovery.

You have to do all of that consistently for years in order to attain those types of bodies.

Gear is only a part of the equation.

You can't do a stack and expect to get jacked with 9% body fat by not doing all of the above aka putting in the work.

Training helps pack on muscle. Just not as much as steroids.

As for bf%, that's a separate discussion. It's mostly a function of diet.

Bottom line is, all other factors being the same(genetics, diet, lifestyle), blasting gear alone will add more muscle to a frame than training alone.

Last edited:
Ha. But I’ve seen this study 100 times. It’s misinterpreted all the time and other people are reading this. I’m making it clear to them that they shouldn’t just lay around and take test. It won’t work anywhere near what they think this study says. It’s a change vs placebo of around 3 pounds. Trust me you won’t notice it.

I didn't say you're going to look like a ripped tomato but you can put on more muscle mass just injecting testosterone.........and sitting on your arse.....are you actually arguing this point??

I didn't say you would look like a vascular ripped tomato by sitting on your arse....... I was simply pointing out you could put on muscle mass by sitting on your arse and injecting testosterone.......which you can.....

Yeah, lots of strawmanning this argument. No one us saying you will look like Liver King by simply doing steroids. But steroids use has clearly been shown to induce hypertrophy, simply by taking them, and in the absence of training. As if putting on several pounds of muscle without any training, over the course of a few months, is not significant.

Yeah, lots of strawmanning this argument. No one us saying you will look like Liver King by simply doing steroids. But steroids use has clearly been shown to induce hypertrophy, simply by taking them, and in the absence of training. As if putting on several pounds of muscle without any training, over the course of a few months, is not significant.

I don't think you understand the meaning of straw man.......

The study says you can put on muscle sitting on your arse injecting testosterone..... Neither I or the study said anything about looking ripped or a tomato..... It's only you and the plebs getting their little knickers in a twist....... Are you off cycle?? You sound a little emotional.........PCT not kicked in?

I don't think you understand the meaning of straw man.......

The study says you can put on muscle sitting on your arse injecting testosterone..... Neither I or the study said anything about looking ripped or a tomato..... It's only you and the plebs getting their little knickers in a twist....... Are you off cycle?? You sound a little emotional.........PCT not kicked in?
I don’t think you understand the meaning of my post. Try reading again.

Back