Say Something Positive About Your Least Favourite Fighter(s)

Tito Ortiz... oh fuck, this is hard.

Tito makes me feel better about speaking in public.

Bisping has great accuracy.
OSP has big athleticism.
Soa Palelei has a great gas tank.... Ok, I couldn't

Jon Jones can get away with poking peoples eyes over and over while getting away with it. He has a good measure on the system.

Shields : seems like a pretty decent human being.

Colton Smith has made me feel, hatred in this case, at a level I didn't think I still could. He's gotten me more in touch with my inner Sith.

Junie Browning really knows how to draw attention to himself.

Jones - may well be the best p4p fighter in the world, he clearly beat Gus, c'mon

Bisping - he almost always beats the guys he's supposed to, and I've never not wanted to watch him (get beat up hopefully)

Cain is great champ when he fights. Get well soon.

Gustafsson - I like his beard

Only Jones fangirls can have Gus as their least favourite fighter. We get it, he threatens the one way bromance you enjoy with Jones, but it's time to get over that.

Shields : seems like a pretty decent human being.

I was a big Shields fan during his ROTR and Elite XC/Strikeforce runs, but I don't know what happened when he came to the UFC, maybe it was just the step up in competition, but every single fight he had in the octagon set the bar for all other boring fights to be measured on.

Only Jones fangirls can have Gus as their least favourite fighter. We get it, he threatens the one way bromance you enjoy with Jones, but it's time to get over that.

YHdSkgk.gif

Johny Hendricks: his beard doesn't have hepatitis.

Clay Guida: isn't a nuisance to neighbours since he lives in a motor home.

I actually LOL'd at these. Brilliant.

BJ Penn - When he's on he is a beast among beasts. I always enjoy watching him.

Bendo - Is a professional and is always in great shape. Underrated when talking about the greatest LW's of all time.

Jones - What needs to be said. You'd have to be mental to not admit he's a beast. P4P best no doubt.

Karo - Fun as fuck to watch.

Bobby Green - Has very little dirt on/around his shoulder area.

Boy, they sure were successful at fake fighting.

Brendan Schaub - I'm always excited to see him fight. I always to expect him to lose and when it happens I'm always happy as hell. Sorry Schaub.

Brock Lesnar: Had the guts to jump right into the deep end of the Heavyweight division and actually did well all things considered.

Back