SBBC : Football season hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got put on dubs by some nazi mod for calling John Lineker a fat piece of shit in the heavies, somebody overturned it and gave me a plat membership lmao

They realized the improtance of your musk. They needed to marinate you Mr Castillo. The seeds of The Nexus are secreting from your pores onto the world to taste. Let us all migrate with peace...

Guy got some pretty sick ink done

iamlykr80llbqau5mpwv.png
He probably doesn't even realize that LeBron crying face is from after he WON a championship.

People are retarded.

I think I just had my best game ever behind the plate this afternoon. 13U travel tournament. Didn't get so much as an "oooh" on a single pitch from either side the entire game. My partner and all the coaches were gushing after the game. Felt good. I like to think I'm a pretty good ump, but don't think I've ever had a game where I got that much love. And this tourney has been brutal on a few of my other partners this week.

How often do you get hit due to errant pitches and/or skittish catchers?

How often do you get hit due to errant pitches and/or skittish catchers?
Depends on the level of play. When I call Rec (in-house) ball, it's a few times a game. Travel ball/Men's Leagues I usually only get hit with foul balls or maybe the occasional bounced pitch.

Rec ball in some locations can be brutal. You'll have one kid on the team playing 11-12 in house who can actually crank it up and they're pitching from 45 feet. Or a 14 year old pitching from 50, SMFH. Most places, Rec ball is so bad, even when I get hit it's nothing. Travel ball and men's league foul balls are by far the worst though when they find where you don't have padding.

I have on a couple occasions made a coach switch catchers because they kept letting me get hit with strikes they couldn't even knock down. I've also grabbed a catcher once and put him in front of the pitch. Coach died laughing and then switched him out.

Just got done showing my buddy who's over for the fights, old Fedor/Wandy highlights, and now I'm depressed that I have to watch them both come out tonight as a shell of their former selves.

Would be great if they both got early KO's. Probably the only way either wins.

3 titles fight including Davs vs Bader, then Fedor and Wany

We got Schaub, Thompson and Mauro on the pre fight panel

and Goldberg commentating.

I didn't realize all those title fights were tonight too until they just showed it. They're really pushing this PPV. Lol.

Legit thought that was a dude until I recognized she was wearing a fight bra or whatever it is.

This card is more stacked than any UFC card i've seen in a while

And Bader/Davis is on SPIKE, kind of surprising, Machida's bro is fighting as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back