SBBC: Golden Age of Entertainment

Is this the wost SBBC thread ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we shit on the heavies but I gotta give those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: props for their shoop threads
I like DC a lot and think he's a really good dude, especially with all the life crushing shit he's been through, but these made me lol:

Cormier-Lion.jpg

OrUc2vB.png

And then I absolutely lost it at this:

Dawson-Daniel.jpg

That Ryan dork would sit in a corner and cry with a sadboner while Cornball cucked him into bolivian

"Should've held his shit together better"

Ok Ryan how about you taste these hands and then see how well you hold your shit together fggt

The whole rivalry started because DC got butt hurt when Jones was joking with him and said he could take him down.

It isn't even Cornball that made me lol hard at this one

tI9IKzV.jpg

Did you like it?
Ozark?

Ye a crazy ending. Kinda disappointed Del got besmirched, I actually liked him lol. He, Bluth and Ruth are my favorite characters from season 1. Wife, manface daughter and the redneck's wife who killed Del all piss me the hell off. Overall really liked it, espectacular recommendation my dude

Ozark?

Ye a crazy ending. Kinda disappointed Del got besmirched, I actually liked him lol. He, Bluth and Ruth are my favorite characters from season 1. Wife, manface daughter and the redneck's wife who killed Del all piss me the hell off. Overall really liked it, espectacular recommendation my dude
I was upset but I thought it was a good surprise, daughter is fucking terrible and she's a goofy looking twat.

I celebrated when home boy hit it and quit it.

Yeah it was a good time

Surprised I didn't see you because it was a pretty small venue

I was in the middle on the right and had some Persian chick grinding on me lmao. She was like an la 6/Revo 10 but i went to grab a beer and then lost her.

I'm pretty shook that this Mexican place I'm at has fucking Pepsi instead of coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back