***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD is baiting people left and right in the Net Neutrality thread, it's glorious

you could make an argument Sting was the top guy (in WCW certainly) when Luger and Flair went over to the WWE/F in the early 90s

back in the surfer sting days, feuding w/ Ricky Steamboat and the great muta

If there is any way for the net to get less neutral I'm all for it

No, YOU are disrespectful. Interesting tidbit: This person was the inspiration for the KC football mascot.

hqdefault.jpg
Wasn't even native. Just some mook from Jersey lol

I’m not sure how far behind the ball the US govt is, if at all, but in May they were working on the Homeland Security Assessment of Terrorists Use of Virtual Currencies Act and the Russian sanctions Trump signed into law last month also addressed the crypto currency issue.

They’ll probably try and tackle this along the same lines that Fincen, Banks and threat finance/intelligence guys try and thwart terrorism financing.

Taking a BAR to the range tomorrow. Bucket list check off.

Cantwait.gif

The Rock was my favorite growing up, but after watching those old Nature Boy clips on youtube, it's hard not to put him in the #1 spot.

The Rock was my favorite growing up, but after watching those old Nature Boy clips on youtube, it's hard not to put him in the #1 spot.
never appreciated ric flair as a kid

always dismissed his flabby build

but looking back, he's pretty wild

never appreciated ric flair as a kid

always dismissed his flabby build

but looking back, he's pretty wild
When I look back at wrestling footage from when I was a kid I can only think of how I was too young to appreciate the amount of cocaine those dudes were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back