SBBC: Hunter vs. JJ Redick edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must suck to be frail.

If you get Jacked and Cut with proper nutrition you are 500% less likely to get injured. (Have links to support this.)

only if you run and deadlift

that's the true goat combo of exercise

Shit thread by a shit poster.

JJ barely beats Gunthie by 1 in a game of 1v1. Gunthie with the sick handles and fresh moves putting JJ on skates all day makes it close.

vyKbvA.gif

JJ Reddick by being in the NBA and having 4 inch height and 50 lb weight advantage.

goldberg.jpg

Mostly, though, because Reddick is a much better basketball player.

I think this needs to be addressed.

real talk, I probably already smashed hahaha

seriously tho, let me know, I'm down my dude

1. Hunter's glorious claim that he's likely fucked all 29 Hells 5's and up including Corona's friend.
2. Corona hooking up Hunter with said friend

Can't just let an opportunity like this go...

JJ Reddick by being in the NBA and having 4 inch height and 50 lb weight advantage.

goldberg.jpg

Mostly, though, because Reddick is a much better basketball player.
<20>

tough call tbh but i'll go with red dick. i don't mean this as a slight toward gunther, just feel like an nba player would have the advantage in a basketball game

tough call tbh but i'll go with red dick. i don't mean this as a slight toward gunther, just feel like an nba player would have the advantage in a basketball game
naw you don't realize how terrible Reddick is without having someone set screens for him to get open. his lightning quick release won't matter with gunther's suffocating defense on him.

i never actually said i'd thought i'd win, i said i could solidly 'd him up'....not lock him down, etc...

i've literally played against him before, granted he was a JR in HS, and he's still the best shooter i've ever seen. he has no plays/screens in a 1 on 1 game though. night and day

Wait, Hunter said he could beat Reddick in a basketball game?

Brian Scalabrine was wrecking Average Joes one on one.

Reddick would destroy Gunther.

I'd favor Gunther in a fight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back