SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like those fucking guys are shredding. Was this before or after the lemon party?

Lmfao. Got trolled so hard in college on that.

On another topic, I was sad to hear of Vinnie Paul's passing. If I remember correctly, youre a Pantera fan, right?

Dimebag and Vinnie were the best interviews on those old VH1 shows. Although they were prodigious talents in their own right, they were fans first- true historians and critics of hard rock/metal music. That is the best kind of musician: knowledgable and talented.

I remember either a quote from Dimebag or Zakk Wylde years ago where they were talking about playing Ozzfest and a lot od the bands' guitarists on the bill couldnt navigate from the low E string to the high E string with any competency. In case you missed the joke, they sucked.

Anyhoo, RIP Vinnie Paul. Your hits would make John Bonham envious.

And just a fucking great dude all around.

Lmfao. Got trolled so hard in college on that.

On another topic, I was sad to hear of Vinnie Paul's passing. If I remember correctly, youre a Pantera fan, right?

Dimebag and Vinnie were the best interviews on those old VH1 shows. Although they were prodigious talents in their own right, they were fans first- true historians and critics of hard rock/metal music. That is the best kind of musician: knowledgable and talented.

I remember either a quote from Dimebag or Zakk Wylde years ago where they were talking about playing Ozzfest and a lot od the bands' guitarists on the bill couldnt navigate from the low E string to the high E string with any competency. In case you missed the joke, they sucked.

Anyhoo, RIP Vinnie Paul. Your hits would make John Bonham envious.

And just a fucking great dude all around.
Undoubtedly the favorite band of my youth. On the football team in high school we would walk out to Pantera for pep rallies. When Dimebag was killed I was in college and I wore an old ass Pantera shirt to class the next day, nobody noticed.

Went to their strip club in Dallas and had a helluva time. When I am doing housework or mowing the yard I'll throw on the live album still. I knew Pantera was done the moment Dimebag died, but this is almost as shitty. Never heard anyone say a bad word about Vinnie. He seemed like the nicest dude around.

Last edited:
Walk is a great song to listen to as im pulling into work

Yes...... Thank you yet again for this wonderful feast, the world must know when good things come to those who work hard and value excellence.... Time to eat....

Dimebag and Vinnie were the best interviews on those old VH1 shows.

When I was a kid I saw an interview with Joe Walsh on a Canadian Music show (this was just before the era of Music Channels). He was speaking with a British accent and going on about Mozart and Bach. The interviewer didn't know what to say. Major bamboozling right there. It was just hilarious.

Funny somewhat related story (@AOM) -- that music show host happened to live in our neighborhood (when I was a kid) and after 10yrs of hanging out with bands/musicians ended up the White House correspondent for CBS!

1 down 1 to go. Razorbacks winning the Baseball Natty.

Already ruined Oregon St. pedophile pitcher Luke Heimlich's last game

Undoubtedly the favorite band of my youth. On the football team in high school we would walk out to Pantera for pep rallies. When Dimebag was killed I was in college and I wore an old ass Pantera shirt to class the next day, nobody noticed.

Went to their strip club in Dallas and had a helluva time. When I am doing housework or mowing the yard I'll throw on the live album still. I knew Pantera was done the moment Dimebag died, but this is almost as shitty. Never heard anyone say a bad word about Vinnie. He seemed like the nicest dude around.
I still listen to Great Southern Trendkill (the song, not the album of the same name) whenever I have to get pumped up for something

have to get a new fan belt and fan assembly for my 2014 model car...

so much for that extended warranty huh

Replacing parts on a modern vehicle less than 5 years old?

Its almost like they arent built to last!

have to get a new fan belt and fan assembly for my 2014 model car...

so much for that extended warranty huh

Should have bought a subaru. I've only had one thing go wrong with 3 of them. The clutch on the air conditioner went and it was fuckign expensive ... $350 for the part. But that's the only thing to fail on 3 cars.

Should have bought a subaru. I've only had one thing go wrong with 3 of them. The clutch on the air conditioner went and it was fuckign expensive ... $350 for the part. But that's the only thing to fail on 3 cars.
or even a hyundai/kia b/c they're better than the past and have legit warranties
i only got a ford, b/c i bought one in europe (we don't have many options there) and then traded it in at their dealership for more value. But it only came w/ a 3 year standard warranty, 4 year extended.....which ended oh about two months ago. fucks

or even a hyundai/kia b/c they're better than the past and have legit warranties
i only got a ford, b/c i bought one in europe (we don't have many options there) and then traded it in at their dealership for more value. But it only came w/ a 3 year standard warranty, 4 year extended.....which ended oh about two months ago. fucks

Nothing wrong with Ford (I collect Lincolns) but Subaru is bullet proof. Obviously less value to you having no snow to deal with.

Nothing wrong with Ford (I collect Lincolns) but Subaru is bullet proof. Obviously less value to you having no snow to deal with.
i work w/ a dude that drives a wrx, he said he's never had a single problem in like 6 years...

so there's that

Subarus are rock solid vehicles. If I ever buy a newer vehicle again, the Outback is on my short list. Theyre dependable, and fun as fuck to drive off road.

About the only thing I would take over one for a non-pickup is a Wrangler, if only for the fact that there are ten trillion ways to customize them and they retain their value insanely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back