SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at the NCAA trying to scapegoat agents on this issue. 'How dare they pay these kids we have in indentured servitude!' Just pay the kids that are making the schools, coaches and NCAA billions already.

People hear Oregon and think Portland. In reality the state is as redneck as it gets. My buddy's ex-wife was from Eugene, and she had some chilling stories about how backwards most of Oregon is.
my stepdad was born and raised in Oregon
his dad died, from an aneurysm, in front of the whole town at a live rodeo/cowboy type event

his mom, six months later, married the dad's brother...

so his cousins became his stepbros/sisters a day later hahahahah

LMAO at the NCAA trying to scapegoat agents on this issue. 'How dare they pay these kids we have in indentured servitude!' Just pay the kids that are making the schools, coaches and NCAA billions already.
NCAA should go away.

Lmao. Just start the private workouts. Miles Bridges is going to be

<3>

Kids should just go to the G league. Get paid and play before you enter the draft.

If the testify they're bitches.

i never noticed anything at SDSU, although that was probably b/c of things that went on at UMich while Fisher was there, so he was leary at SDSU

the football team, however, was blatantly obvious. LIke half the players drove brand new, large SUV type vehicles despite coming from pretty rough backgrounds in general. underage recruits taken to strip clubs and TIJUANA hahahah.. nobody cared b/c they're just midlevel

Scotty Thurman actually. Beck was the pg

i never noticed anything at SDSU, although that was probably b/c of things that went on at UMich while Fisher was there, so he was leary at SDSU

the football team, however, was blatantly obvious. LIke half the players drove brand new, large SUV type vehicles despite coming from pretty rough backgrounds in general. underage recruits taken to strip clubs and TIJUANA hahahah.. nobody cared b/c they're just midlevel

40 minutes of hell was pretty bad ass. Still remember when they were ranked number 2 and UNLV went in and destroyed them.

They are proposing to rename Bud Walton arena to "Nolan Richardson Arena", but I think it's gonna come down to them naming it like...Nolan Richardson court at Bud Walton arena or some shit.

Mike Anderson is the coach now, he was Nolan's assistant during the "Fastest 40 / 40 minutes of hell" era. They kind of try to do it again, but it's a bit outdated.

Lol, pops is so predictable. Just got a text reminding me that UVA maintains academic standards, isn't mentioned in this FBI report and still #1. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back