SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How

Like how

Seriously one of the GOAT fights no matter what discipline of combat sport but dude how
Got his ass beat in the early rounds. Don’t care about jabs, GGG was getting his ass beat early and often.

One of the best fights I’ve ever seen. Have it for Canelo. GGG took over the late rounds but was getting pieced up in the early.
Had Canelo up 5-3, maybe 6-2, but thought GGG won 9-12 for the win/draw. Too close to be mad though.

Would have been a draw but 1 judge gave Canelo the 12th round

Close fight. Kinda wish it was a draw

Had Canelo winning but if you gave the fight to GGG I'd be cool. Canelo was kicking his ass in the first half of the fight. No question. GGG had his mouth hanging open for fucks sake. Props to him. Amazing comeback. Great fight.

Let's see Danny get a shot at Canelo <NFLDez1>

Had Canelo winning but if you gave the fight to GGG I'd be cool. Canelo was kicking his ass in the first half of the fight. No question. GGG had his mouth hanging open for fucks sake. Props to him. Amazing comeback. Great fight.

Let's see Danny get a shot at Canelo <NFLDez1>
Let’s get it, would love to see that shit.

I missed the fight

Fuckin 12 hr shifts are brutal

@therealdope I'm moving back to Manayunk and looking into getting a bike

Is this a good bike and a good price?

XfavP5y.jpg

The Manayunk Wall looms.

Txt me the link to the model. At $550 I think you can start to get a carbon fork and nicer components.

Power shots>jabs. Very close but judges got it right. Same people crying about the outcome are the same people who favored Golovkins aggression in the first fight.
5b9dde012e0cf_GettyImages1037913664.jpg

DnMTZtIWsAAgxWI.jpg

Power shots>jabs. Very close but judges got it right. Same people crying about the outcome are the same people who favored Golovkins aggression in the first fight.

the-wire-so-and-so-animated-gif.gif

Both of these guys would get mauled by a prime Hagler.

the-wire-so-and-so-animated-gif.gif

Both of these guys would get mauled by a prime Hagler.
I think a fight with Hagler looks just like the Canelo/Golovkin fights.

Canelo and Golovkin go down as two of the best ever. They are legitimately incredible fighters and as tough as youll ever see.

I think a fight with Hagler looks just like the Canelo/Golovkin fights.

Canelo and Golovkin go down as two of the best ever. They are legitimately incredible fighters and as tough as youll ever see.

Maybe. I just don't remember ever seeing a middleweight take shots like Halger and walk right through them. He took the best from Hearns and Mugabe, and was staggered only for a moment --- once.

Maybe. I just don't remember ever seeing a middleweight take shots like Halger and walk right through them. He took the best from Hearns and Mugabe, and was staggered only for a moment --- once.
The only ones I can think of are the two in discussion. They landed about 300 punches last night and their first fight that knock out 99% of the history of MWs.

5b9dde012e0cf_GettyImages1037913664.jpg

DnMTZtIWsAAgxWI.jpg

GGG had him hurt twice in the late rounds, so it wasn't just jabs that he was landing. It was a very close fight. I had it for GGG but can see how someone could give it to Canelo. There were a number of 10-10ish rounds imo.

GGG had him hurt twice in the late rounds, so it wasn't just jabs that he was landing. It was a very close fight. I had it for GGG but can see how someone could give it to Canelo. There were a number of 10-10ish rounds imo.
Agreed. Canelo still landed significantly more power punches than Golovkin.

Got too crunk and fell asleep before the fight. I didnt watch it, but I had Canelo winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back