SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao. Still props to Ronda for making millions fighting soccer moms and F- athletes.

giphy.gif

WMMA is so fucking bad lmao. Betche is headlining a fight card in Singapore against Holly Holmes. Who the fuck gets pumped to watch this shit?

@HunterSdVa29

lol, I ended up losing so much money I had to call my bank this morning and tell them I have to skip this months car payment and double up next month.

Make SBBC great again
I like myself better now.

I don't like being hated, and I know I was hated severely before, I don't wanna go back to that.

You were one of the best at rustling me, you are very good at your craft, and I love you.

I can't believe I'm awake. @Possum Jenkins is good people. I'll leave it there lol. Going home this morning was not a fun conversation lol. What's funny is I legit had him take me to my boy's place but Kels doesn't believe that.

It is quite fun to be awake for so long without sleep.....Isn't it?

I can't believe I'm awake. @Possum Jenkins is good people. I'll leave it there lol. Going home this morning was not a fun conversation lol. What's funny is I legit had him take me to my boy's place but Kels doesn't believe that.

Someone's gonna be sleeping on the couch for the next month...

As if there needed to be confirmation, RR is a wild man. He's the Keith Richards of the SB.

Someone's gonna be sleeping on the couch for the next month...

As if there needed to be confirmation, RR is a wild man. He's the Keith Richards of the SB.

Lol. Kelly actually is being pretty cool all things considered. She is slowly rounding into believing my story. I legit gave that Erica chick my real number. She was texting me to grab lunch. <36>

Going to need to handle that hahaha

I thought I was bad in Germany/texas but cotdamn, RR is taking it to a whole nother level of wreckless

respect haha

I thought I was bad in Germany/texas but cotdamn, RR is taking it to a whole nother level of wreckless

respect haha

Shit, I'm willing to get yelled at for it, lol

Shit, I'm willing to get yelled at for it, lol
as long as you don't get to 'enter house, rinse uh RR jr off in the sink, and hop in bed' you're not that bad yet hahahahahah

I like myself better now.

I don't like being hated, and I know I was hated severely before, I don't wanna go back to that.

You were one of the best at rustling me, you are very good at your craft, and I love you.
Subtle jabs are often the most effective. Its a brutal tactic lol.

On a serious note glad youre in a better place.

lmao. Still props to Ronda for making millions fighting soccer moms and F- athletes.

giphy.gif

WMMA is so fucking bad lmao. Betche is headlining a fight card in Singapore against Holly Holmes. Who the fuck gets pumped to watch this shit?
<{hmmm}>

No trips to Suplex City when Im dropping these hands on your dome lmao!

those pillow fist couldn't stop anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back