SBBC Vol 1 - Corona is a can

You know everyone by name that started for Michigan in those 2 NCAA final games, how many names can you remember from the finals of the last 5 years?
Is this some sort of dick swinging contest I was unaware of? You didn’t need to know the names of the players to know that the style and excitement Michigan brought to the game was on a different level. For the first time in strait laced college hoops, there was a sense of street ball that hadn’t been since Larry Johnson and UNLV a couple years before. But now it was a whole team of Larry Johnson’s. They ushered in baggy shorts. Nike was giving them first crack at new shoes on par with how Oregon does now. When they busted out the Nike Air Flight Huaraches, hoopers put their Jordan’s to the side.

I can usually rip off 4 of the Fab 5. I always forget about Ray Jackson. No problem remembering Jalen, Chris, Jimmy and Juwan.

As for the last 5 years, I stopped caring about College hoops a while ago. Only get interested if UConn is making a run. So again, if you’re looking for a pissing match, you won’t find it here.

No. It' s Jalen Rose quote from the Fab 5 30-for-30 and he's right.
Sorry bout that. Had to rewatch the doc to get the quote for context. And you’re correct. He is right. I can’t recall a starting 5 that is as remembered as them.

Uconn 2023 natty champs MVP Adama Sanogo. Only player I know from the last 5 years.

UConn won last year? I totally forgot. I can literally go back to when I was 8 and name the winners all the way to 1998, and then I start to have blank memories of who won in the 2000s.

UConn won last year? I totally forgot. I can literally go back to when I was 8 and name the winners all the way to 1998, and then I start to have blank memories of who won in the 2000s.
Yup, they won. Don’t think they were supposed to lol.

Yup, they won. Don’t think they were supposed to lol.
We’re good like that. We always do best when no one expects us. That’s why I hate when we get ranked #1. We never play to expectations then.

Our first natty will always be my favorite. Taking down Coach K and the mighty Duke Blue Devils had me screaming at the top of my lungs. God I hated Elton Brand.

Last edited:
Long time no read. Had to stop in and see how the sbbc was doing after all these years. i see a lot of names of the amazing folk who have held this place down for years. to all who know..

Richard Swingslow says hello
I figured that depressive shithole Seattle finally got Dick swings low. Guess not.

Will not lie, just tried to order a Pizza Hut deal in the Twin Cities. Not a huge issue, 15 bucks.

My order came out to 14.99. 1 cent short of their delivery.

Fuck you, give me 1 penny of service, or 1 crumble of blue for my cheese. I don't care. I just want your god damn bread sticks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back