sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, pretty sure Graves was getting wasted with Nucky Thompson and Al Capone at underground speakeasys in his 30s.

The funny thing is that there is a good chance he is in better shape than pretty much all of the guys ITT who are half his age.

The funny thing is that there is a good chance he is in better shape than pretty much all of the guys ITT who are half his age.

My cardio is garbage right now. Big PED could prob beat me down the first baseline.

My cardio is garbage right now. Big PED could prob beat me down the first baseline.

The funniest part of this post is the mention of cardio and 90' of running in the same sentence :eek:

cMTuBkH.gif

<32>

The funniest part of this post is the mention of cardio and 90' of running in the same sentence :eek:

I’m gonna start running on the beach again soon. Could use some sprints in my life to boost the metabolism a little bit.

I’m gonna start running on the beach again soon. Could use some sprints in my life to boost the metabolism a little bit.

This is good Mr Corona. Please make your body healthy and strong...

The HIIT craze has caused a lot of injuries. If you're going to a track, definitely start with easy strides and short easy accelerations with a focus on relaxed turn over. Don't sprint the bends!!! A really good interval workout for non-serious track athletes is to work up to 70 (65) sec 400m repeats.

You must have some hills you can run. Running uphill is one of the best running workouts that is easy on your body.

Being In shape is overrated.

I'd rather spend my time drinking beer and eating hot fries than climbing up hills

I feel a shit tonne better any day I get to work out -- which is any day possible.

I try to rock climb 3 days a week, ride any time I can and I set up a TV in our home gym for working core and light weight work. Rather than just watching football while eating I just hit our exercise room.

We saw John Mulaney do stand-up last night and it was the hardest I've ever laughed at a show. I almost fucking puked I was laughing so hard.

@Fawlty

I workout before work every day, body feels off the days I miss.

wanted to ride today but it's 36 degrees here now, and that will only get colder with altitude.
prolly watch a shit ton of CFB and hit the gym later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back