SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 2 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate when people blame the animal for not doing what they want. they should blame themselves for being a shitty owner. Puo would flip seeing that.
Theres legit something wrong with you when you will beat an animal. Thats not discipline, thats being a sick piece of shit.

70 minutes of stairs. Off to die now.

Im dog-sitting in a couple of weeks.

So do the exact opposite of Mr. Explosive corporeal punishment then?

Same with people that beat their wives
Kids etc. Jokes aside I of course hold (most) humans in higher regards, but I dont see it much different. Theyre all sick pieces of shit and should be shot.

puo sounds like he's trying to look like nate diaz. no more gainz

That sound horrible
I considered puking 45 min in and required a breather.

I am using this hernia nonsense as a reason to really try and discover the mythical thing known as abs.

puo sounds like he's trying to look like nate diaz. no more gainz
Nate flexing and walking around like hes the hulk is some of the greatest entertainment out there.

But ya. Cant pick up shit for a couple more weeks.

Kids etc. Jokes aside I of course hold (most) humans in higher regards, but I dont see it much different. Theyre all sick pieces of shit and should be shot.
Serious question, not trying to be sarcastic or anything, how did you feel about the Vick situation compared to the AP situation?

At least try to be a bit more productive with the stairs by incorporating kettlebell workouts

Nate flexing and walking around like hes the hulk is some of the greatest entertainment out there.

But ya. Cant pick up shit for a couple more weeks.
Did you hear Rumble on the video when Nate was walking out? Said something like why does that guy always walk like he's a bodybuiler lol

Way off, more like this

rs_560x379-140717121959-102-charlie-hunnam-sons-of-anarchy.ls.71714.jpg
a touch butt player?

Id toss some pictures up but dont want to be stalked again.
lol, not quite what I was looking for.

But anyway, to anyone else who knows shit here. I'm building sort of a smart-home / wireless set up through out my house. I invested in a top tier modem and router so I have download speeds around 75Mbps, problem is if I use my Roku and Apple TV at the same time in different rooms, quality goes to shit. Should I hard wire one of them? The router has two separate channels, do I program one to each of them?

Any other suggestions?

Pretty stoked on the set up I have running right now, cut the cord on cable, and with everything being wireless I can basically plug a smart TV anywhere and go, looking into some big projects that will eventually involve a NEST system programmed with my HVAC and Sprinklers... wish I could double my internet speeds lol, shit gets expensive tho.
@Lethal @Tachycardia

Serious question, not trying to be sarcastic or anything, how did you feel about the Vick situation compared to the AP situation?
Ill obviously take a kid over an animal. Im not sure what perspective youre wondering about.

Did you hear Rumble on the video when Nate was walking out? Said something like why does that guy always walk like he's a bodybuiler lol
I lost it when he said that. But you know everyones thinking it lol.
At least try to be a bit more productive with the stairs by incorporating kettlebell workouts
I cant pick up anything worth a fuck right now.
Why? lol I mean... power to you, but 70 minutes of stairs? Why!?
Abs are an essential piece of being Jacked and Cut.

Basically asking if you think they both deserve to be shot lol
In the knee cap at least.

My gramps has a similar mentality of "discipline", and when you talk to him about his childhood and how he was raised its just abuse. Totally unnecessary.

And Im not some tree hugger that thinks parents cant lay some heat on their kids ass. But to seriously inflict pain? Thats fucking ridiculous.

In the knee cap at least.

My gramps has a similar mentality of "discipline", and when you talk to him about his childhood and how he was raised its just abuse. Totally unnecessary.

And Im not some tree hugger that thinks parents cant lay some heat on their kids ass. But to seriously inflict pain? Thats fucking ridiculous.
Yea, I agree, I was spanked as a kid, never so bad that I was bruised or anything tho. But what about Vick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back