***SBBC: worst vacation ever***

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlu.29

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Both my kids got sick. The three year old has a pretty bad case of travelers diarrhea on the 3rd day. The 5 year old got a fever and chills.

The room was a little dated. My wife is a pro at finding resorts and places. We've been on cruises, Jamaica and Dominican. This is the first time in Mexico and it was supposed to be the highest rated place yet. The kids never got sick in any of the other places.

Dealing with insurance to get emergency contact was horrible the number that we were given never worked the resort made us pay everything in cash and don't even issue a receipt.

Oh well hope the kids get better by Tuesday noon to fly home.

Wbu with the trifecta of "you sound poor" vacation spots for residence of Canuckistan. Just missing Cuba from the list of, 'I couldn't afford to go somewhere nice'.

comment_Yx5QuTnWijMVA8gWoAwZA71b5poCCeow.gif

Last edited:
Wbu with the trifecta of "you sound poor" vacation spots for residence Canuckistan. Just pissing Cuba from the list of, 'I couldn't afford to go somewhere nice'.

comment_Yx5QuTnWijMVA8gWoAwZA71b5poCCeow.gif
You ever try flying 9 hours with a 3 and 5 year old?

You come across like a condescending pretentious twat making ignorant assumptions

You ever try flying 9 hours with a 3 and 5 year old?

You come across like a condescending pretentious twat making ignorant assumptions

LOL - even your shit talking -- like your vacation choices -- is/are D-level

Of course I've traveled by plane to Europe with my kids, including when they were under 5. Overnight flight + infotainment system with Disney movies and it was no big deal. We've made several trips without illness (Menorca, London, Paris, Lucca, Sienna, Rome, Var/St Tropez).

Work a little harder so you can spend more and don't go bargain bin diving when you're looking for a vacation spot. If you're going to the Caribbean try Aruba, or Anguilla.

The 5 year old got a fever and chills.

Probably got douche chills being around you all day Wbu lmfao

j/k I hope the kids feel/get better soon my dude

What's the deal with this Wbu/TRD feud

LOL - even your shit talking -- like your vacation choices -- is/are D-level

Of course I've traveled by plane to Europe with my kids, including when they were under 5. Overnight flight + infotainment system with Disney movies and it was no big deal. We've made several trips without illness (Menorca, London, Paris, Lucca, Sienna, Rome, Var/St Tropez).

Work a little harder so you can spend more and don't go bargain bin diving when you're looking for a vacation spot. If you're going to the Caribbean try Aruba, or Anguilla.
Good for you f@ggot

humble brag a little more

What's the deal with this Wbu/TRD feud

A level Canadian vs the guy who keeps asking RR why basketball players don't like Canada...

You don't like people who make your homeland and people look bad.

Says the guy with the "you sound poor resume".
I'm talking about my kids getting sick and youre using an overplayed meme to judge my "resume"

You really are a dip shit

I'm talking about my kids getting sick and youre using an overplayed meme to judge my "resume"

You really are a dip shit

Maybe you should spend a little more on groceries and your vacation spots and then your kids wouldn't be sick.

If your kids are sick then you've got more important things to do than start threads on SD.

Hey cmon Wbu is my dude

Had no idea Chilly was a Canuck.

Just got tickets for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra thinking it was an actual orchestra from Siberia.

I'm not upset that it's a rock band... but theven entire time that I knew they existed I thought they were an orchestra

Maybe you should spend a little more on groceries and your vacation spots and then your kids wouldn't be sick.

If your kids are sick then you've got more important things to do than start threads on SD.

You probably call the millionaire driving the corolla poor too

It's called a reprieve when they're sleeping

lmao @ this iron jawed Roo.

That can was shook after he gave it his best shot, and all he got was a death stare in return.

Not a fan of Canadia but ketchup chips sound like something I could get down with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back