Scalp Pigmentation aka hair tattoo

This is dumb as shit
What if you dont feel like shaving your head for a few days and your hair starts to grow a little, you'll look ridiculous

This is dumb as shit
What if you dont feel like shaving your head for a few days and your hair starts to grow a little, you'll look ridiculous
I guess you'll look like you have a reversed fade lol

It doesn't matter how good a job they do. Tattoos only stay sharp and black for a few years. After a while the edges will start to fuzz, and the coloration often turns blue or green. All the pictures of "successful treatments" are likely to fade into the "fail" category after a few years.

There's nothing more beta and embarrassing than a balding guy in denial.

Thank God I have a solid head of hair. Can't imagine I would get this done if I didn't though

On the first two guys it looks ok, but I wouldn't really call it an improvement. They looked ok before and look similarly okay after.

On the third guy the tatooed hairline looks a bit weird an unnatural.

The fourth guy looks just ridiculous.

Tattooing your head just seems like the most insecure thing anyone could ever do lol.

A better idea would be to just replace the hair with actual real hair (hair transplant.)

These guys should have saved some money and talked to Carlos Boozer.

I thought baldmwas in?This shit looks too fake. Like a Chola with painted eyebrows.

lol at still trying to look sexy in your 60s.

think again sweetie

cf10a6045a57fc7a18ace6fddb1baec9.png

Genius idea for those with really thinning hair. I saw a Japanese TV segment where their solution was like sprinkling something like printer toner furikake on the top and hairspraying it down.

To me it just looks like you got slightly more "hair" that you shave off so whats the point? You are still bald. I'm waiting for that japanese stem cell shit, just 2 more years!
Care to eloberate the stam cell japanese thing m8

Or you know..... You could just keep your head clean shaved entirely.......

Ha that last pic looks like a friend of mine. I can't wait to use it to fuck with him. Thanks op!

Thank God I have a solid head of hair. Can't imagine I would get this done if I didn't though
I agree. I have hair volume like henry cejudo of I would go bald instead of doing this.

First and third guy look better without. Second guy is too ugly for anything to improve his appearance. Fourth one is just such an embarrassing job lol

FWIW, one of my good friends went bald at 26, so he’s been shaving clean it with a razor ever since (that was 10 years ago). He told me back in 2008 that the japs were on the breakthrough of a cure-all for baldness and it would be available within a few years.

To me it just looks like you got slightly more "hair" that you shave off so whats the point? You are still bald. I'm waiting for that japanese stem cell shit, just 2 more years!

Back