Schaub has had ENOUGH!!

IDGAF about Schuab, but those Tweets were the most annoying thing I've ever paid to see. I want to watch the fights, not hear what some random person thinks. That's why there are commentators. I would honestly think about paying for the UFC again, that is how distracting and irritating those tweets were. If I want to check Twitter I'll use my phone.

Schaub would knock Stipe out and this makes Sherdoggers seethe.

I support Schaub 100% ... if he's coming out of retirement to fight Francis. Otherwise, I don't really care.

I didn't watch the video but I never thought this day would come, I strongly agree with Schlob.

It Looks like a trailer park production with stupid tweets appearing during fights. That is a retarded idea

What's truly sad is that Bellator did it first.

Still pissed this dick gave up the Reddit MMA streams. Can't he stick to his "comedy" career from now on.
never fully understood how this guy even got a following... not hating just simply cant comprehend how people would want to tune in to see what this guy has to say.

reminds me of chapelle saying who the fuck cares what ja rule thinks

Agree with Braindead Schlob on this one. We don't need to see desperate no-names tweeting out "gr8 fitez hurrrrrrrrrrrrr" while taking up half the screen

I did not like the tweets during the fights , looked bush league

I did not like the tweets during the fights , looked bush league
It reminded me of early Zuffa days when they'd do anything to get a celeb on camera or some mention of UFC in actual media for a bit of exposure.

I wouldn't be surprised if those tweets were from an AI preloading them.

Almost every other sport pulls up tweets here and there (other than soccer). If you can't ignore them, that's on you, take your ritalin. Slob is a goof.

I don't understand this. Why would he be solely responsible for this? It's not like the Reddit Streams were some sort of well hidden goldmine. Everybody and their fucking grandmother knew about it. You think because Schaub mentioned it on a podcast they decided to take it down?
Not necessarily but the timing makes it a definite possibility. Either way he's cunt.

Back