Media Schaub: "Izzy is a unicorn"

81OQPG9wqWL.jpg

Your daydreaming about what I (don't) do in bathrooms and about underwear is amusing/gross. Feel free to stop.
Hey you brought it up man. You're the one that pointed out you only see gay guys wearing them outside of competition/training. But in an attempt to shame Schaub for being Gay you outed yourself. You've got my support, just stop trying to shame others for who they may or may not be attracted to.

This dude is a fucking idiot, and a straight up liar.

People who say “fire “ instead of cool and spend $1000 on some china made shit Jordans are his audience. I want to believe that.

Last edited:
Hey you brought it up man. You're the one that pointed out you only see gay guys wearing them outside of competition/training. But in an attempt to shame Schaub for being Gay you outed yourself. You've got my support, just stop trying to shame others for who they may or may not be attracted to.
Triggered much? I even bothered (mistake) to answer your disingenuous questions and give you context. LOL that if someone brings something up on the internet (even partially as a joke) that you fixate on it to the point where you think it *must* represent them and that you've pin-pointed their identiy/sexuality. Sad/gross/disingenuous.

Izzy is opinionated and has good speaking skills. He can also perform well. People shit on him but he got the intermin belt in less than 2 years and in roughly 6 fights? He passed all the big tests in the division. He has no issues with wrestlers at that weight and the strikers that are supposed to walk him down couldn't do it.

yeah but is sherdog so the retards need to cope somehow

Not couldn't; wouldn't. Big difference. Why get dragged down into the political hot potatoe that is the gender identity debate during her hearing? She's also been falsely accused of defending pedos. I'm more disturbed at the appointment of a fundamentalist zealot like Barrett who stated that she became a lawyer to spread god's word, and that using the "N" word in the work place isn't hostile. I'm also disturbed that the same senate who refused to vote on Garland on the grounds it was an election year, did just that to push Barrett through. Thanks Mitch McConnel. Yeah, KJB is honestly the most normal thing to happen with the supreme court in a while.

OK. Ya got me there. But "most normal" still doesn't make it right.

Every now and then I'm reminded people actually listen to schaubs podcasts and that is amazing to me
Yeah there’s so much good Content in general out there and especially good podcasts , that to waste precious moments of your life listening to Schaub, well let’s just say that on my death bed I def won’t say “ I needed more Schaub in my life goddamnit !!”

I couldn't listen to much of Brendan. The paid segments were cringe inducing

Yeah there’s so much good Content in general out there and especially good podcasts , that to waste precious moments of your life listening to Schaub, well let’s just say that on my death bed I def won’t say “ I needed more Schaub in my life goddamnit !!”

I read this and thought to myself, “Gadoosh. 100%.”

Izzy has such a strange set of weapons. He doesn't put a lot in his punches and can only hurt an opponent with punches if he blindsides them. He relies damaging his opponent with kicks which means he is always prone for a takedown but he has really good TDD and the ability to get back up after being taken down. He also leans back a lot to evade punches. I think prime Weidman would be a bad matchup for him but who knows.

He gets a lot of hate but Schaub knows more about mma than 99.99% of you.

At the same time, he also plays into "corporate" narratives and colors inside the line so to speak when it comes to Accepted UFC talking points.

He's a man who doesn't bite the hand who feeds him, where as Ariel does the opposite.

But, if you can read between the lines in that sense, you more so recognize the level Schaub is actually at underneath all the memes.

Which is why most fighters are basically cool with him or respect him. Most real people don't take any of this petty shit seriously.

When something is purely an internet hate train, I think that speaks volumes.

I respect those opinions a whole lot more than a bunch of internet warriors who spend half their lives lookin for a reason to get butt hurt, shade or meme someone.. lol

Last edited:
Why do people feel the need to post Brendan Schaub content? Can we just pretend this guy doesn't exist?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back