Schaub Mocks Rose on Twitter

George Costanza

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Did anybody else see Schaubs Twitter post? Ariel posted that Rose was shaken up from the incident and Schaub replied mocking her but then deleted it. For all his flaws, I thought he had more character than that.

Any chance anyone has a screenshot?

That's odd. He apparently used to train with them and felt bad for picking Joanna to beat her.

Brendan Schaub is the biggest moron in MMA.

And bear in mind that the MMA world is full of absolute morons. He still manages to be the biggest of them all.

I get it. They needed to tick off all the boxes. I GET IT

/Schaub

Schaub is a gobshite who tries too hard to be funny.

He routinely makes sexual and racial themed jokes (he loves talking about man meat and how scary black people are).

So are we to be surprised he'd poke fun at a woman being shaken over a bit of a brawl ?

he’s gotta do something to cope with that brutal relegation Rogan gave him about his fighting career. He still cries at night

he’s gotta do something to cope with that brutal relegation Rogan gave him about his fighting career. He still cries at night

Really? He seems to be doing alot better now that he's not getting KO'd by Rothwell for 8K.

'Someone remind her she’s been on a bus and not to Vietnam.'

Not Schaub but thought it was funny

I’m not surprised if true. He says dumb stuff for comedic relief. He probably thought the tweet was fine till someone texted him how dumb he is.

The tweet said: “How can someone called Thug Rose be afraid of Conor and his all-white crew”

The tweet said: “How can someone called Thug Rose be afraid of Conor and his all-white crew”

5m07l.gif

More of a dig at Conor. Bad move for a guy who makes a living leaching off others with more fame and money

Screenshot_20180406-010128.png not really mocking. Could be construed as such. Distasteful.

Did anybody else see Schaubs Twitter post? Ariel posted that Rose was shaken up from the incident and Schaub replied mocking her but then deleted it. For all his flaws, I thought he had more character than that.

Any chance anyone has a screenshot?
R8aE1.gif

Back