Schaub on UFC's favoritism of Ngannou: "You wanna suck his d*ck off every night?"

Schaub always seems to be obsessed with other mens garbage. It's like he has to mention it every time he talks about a fighter.

Weird dude.
What do you wanna give him a handjob with sandpaper gloves for?

It's two years past 2016...

I dont like this century

latest

All the Schaub hate is just a reflection of how little you men feel compared to him. You all wish you could be half as cool as him for half as long. Bunch of haters up in here.

All the Schaub hate is just a reflection of how little you men feel compared to him. You all wish you could be half as cool as him for half as long. Bunch of haters up in here.
No it’s just that he mentions other men’s penises far far too often and it’s weird

Shut your damn mouth Brenda

No it’s just that he mentions other men’s penises far far too often and it’s weird

No more than any Sherdog you're talking about somebody dick riding, cuck, teabagging etcetera etcetera. Y'all are just a bunch of haters. Insecure in your own sexualities that you
Shut your damn mouth Brenda

Another try hard beta. The screen name says it all

No more than any Sherdog you're talking about somebody dick riding, cuck, teabagging etcetera etcetera. Y'all are just a bunch of haters. Insecure in your own sexualities that you

Coming from a guy named T bonercorleone.....

Ok mate I don’t talk like that but I’m just curious why r defending schaub so much?

Why does everything that Schaub says revolve around sucking dick?

Seriously, 90% of half (<seedat>) the things he says revolve around that.

My girlfriend's dad nicknamed me T-Bone cuz I bring T-bone steaks to every cookout. And my last name is Corleone so.... Betakore, lol.

Your boyfriends dad cornholed you after your BF had his way, because you like tube steak so much.

JLo told him at Floyd/Conor she liked his butterfly-buckled boots.

That alone makes him better than any man on Sherdog.

Francis is their black Ivan Drago. My theory is they're pumping him full of bane serum in that performance (enhancing) center and giving him a USADA exemption, and seeing how far he can go despite having limited experience. if he wins the belt they're gonna start churning out juiced up fighters out of that performance center and pushing them hard, effectively building new stars in a lab.

The UFC is certainly behind this guy 10000000%. They gotta be paying him big money on the low as well as undisclosed performance bonuses and giving him unlimited training access at the PI in vegas.

Schuab talking shit is nothing new, he has a hard on against the company and does whatever he can to bash them at every little mistake or error.

Schaub always seems to be obsessed with other mens garbage. It's like he has to mention it every time he talks about a fighter.

Weird dude.
you're even weirder. grown ass man obsessed with getting likes on a forum.

Back