Media Schaub ripping on Rogan’s commentary (Cyborg/Spencer)

Rogans gonna have to bring him down a peg once more

If Joe gives Schaub advice on anything he would be a fool not to take it. Joe is one of the most respected and well known figures in the mma world so I don't get why Brendan would have anything critical to say about him when he was the one who basically helped jump start Brendan's podcast and stand up career

Disagree 100 percent w Shaub. Spencer cut open cyborg and was holding her own in the clinch. She was outclassed but was having moments in the fight and the few strikes she landed were pretty big.

She was so much in the fight that it was entertaining. Had she landed a takedown the fight could have really been interesting to see what would happen.

Hi Cecil Peoples.

Disagree 100 percent w Shaub. Spencer cut open cyborg and was holding her own in the clinch. She was outclassed but was having moments in the fight and the few strikes she landed were pretty big.

She was so much in the fight that it was entertaining. Had she landed a takedown the fight could have really been interesting to see what would happen.

She landed one good strike and it was the elbow that cut cyborg

She was getting straight bullied in the clinch - cyborg was feeding her a steady diet of knees. She was getting outclassed and even when she pulled guard she got beat up

She landed one good strike and it was the elbow that cut cyborg

She was getting straight bullied in the clinch - cyborg was feeding her a steady diet of knees. She was getting outclassed and even when she pulled guard she got beat up
Nope. Also landed a straight left in 3rd that busted cyborgs nose and often had cyborg against the cage.

I wonder how much Rogan gets paid per fight commentate. It's got to be at least $250K.

Rogan has been doing this his entire career. He tries to predict rather than just call what’s happening. I appreciate what he has done for the sport but never liked him as a commentator.

I love Joe, big fan of his podcast tbf but...jet lagged? He lives in LA the PPV was in Edmonton...thats like a 3 hour flight and 1 hour time difference..? Can you actually get jet lagged going such a short distance?

He was in Italy last week i believe, so itsly to LA to edmonton in the span of 3 or so days...i guess thats a valid excuse for why he was so off on saturday

I love Joe, big fan of his podcast tbf but...jet lagged? He lives in LA the PPV was in Edmonton...thats like a 3 hour flight and 1 hour time difference..? Can you actually get jet lagged going such a short distance?
He hadn't consumed his alphabrain is all dude

About 38-40 minutes in:

- Talks about how Spencer is tough and talented but nowhere near Cyborgs level
- Basically says the whole goal of the commentary was to change narrative of the fight
- Sure spencer is tough but Cyborg “beat the shit out of her, she didnt win a round”
- Cyborg tired? Yeah, “Tired of punching this chick in the face”

Thanks for the cliffs. Not giving Schwab any views on YouTube.

He just mad that rogan retired him.

This is the only clip of comedy Schaub has posted to his Fighter and the Kid channel

1,2 Spencer
123 Ban

Good on Brendan.
I wouldn't be surprised if Rogan rips his own commentary on that fight during a JRE. Haven't listened to newest ones if any came out since the fight but it wouldn't surprise me.

I bet he didn't take alpha brain before the event. It's the only explanation that makes sense. Maybe his luggage got lost and he couldn't get his hands on any.
You guys should really order some alpha brain so it doesn't happen to you. And some shroomtech. Throw in a teeter and your almost there. And don't shit your drawers and forget to use the cash app to pay for it. But if you do shit your underwear just add some micromodal meundies to your shopping cart--they are comfortable even for part Neanderthals. Unsure if you are part neanderthal? Go check out 23andme.

About 38-40 minutes in:

- Talks about how Spencer is tough and talented but nowhere near Cyborgs level
- Basically says the whole goal of the commentary was to change narrative of the fight
- Sure spencer is tough but Cyborg “beat the shit out of her, she didnt win a round”
- Cyborg tired? Yeah, “Tired of punching this chick in the face”

Really just repeats what we all think but i appreciate him recognizing it and calling it how it is and not just letting Joe off the hook. This should also help sway some of the dipshit casuals ive seen on social media who thought this fight was remotely close...absolutely ridiculous

People seriously thought this was close? When the only impressive thing you can say about Spencer is that she can take a battering it means it was one sided af.

Back