Schaub says Spencer looked like a ‘casual from Sherdog forums’ fighting Nunes

Nah, Spencer is WAY cuter than any hypothetical women on here.

Sherdoggers can become champ too just shut up Schaub.

Nicco-Montano-TUF-26-Finale-v1.jpg

Coming from an obese man that glorifies starting a mountain biking club for only bisexual men

Well, that's what many on Sherdog have said themselves.

But now that Schaub has said it they will go the opposite way because of their hatred for Schaub.

Here it comes.

Oh, shertards fueled by negativity and hatred <45>
tumblr_ly2jc8Jb0K1qf4w41o1_500.gif

She was just too damn slow and un-athletic. By the time Nunes somewhat slowed down she'd already taken too much damage to take advantage.

Val and GDR are the only ones who can pose a threat. Cris is too old and too easy to drag in to a brawl which she'll always lose against nunes who has a major speed advantage.

Well, that's what many on Sherdog have said themselves.

But now that Schaub has said it they will go the opposite way because of their hatred for Schaub.

This is a sensible choice.

We're allowed to self-deprecate, with a sensible chuckle. Not this guy, tho!! :D That crosses the line...

I'd like to think most people are aware the average person is quite a lot slower than an Olympic sprinter.

I'd like to think so too, but he thinks actually seeing just how much slower might get spectators and fans to boo losing athletes less. I suspect he's wrong though, they'd just switch their boos to the spectator coming in last.

I'd like to think so too, but he thinks actually seeing just how much slower might get spectators and fans to boo losing athletes less. I suspect he's wrong though, they'd just switch their boos to the spectator coming in last.

People just boo to a different standard. People boo at soccer games all the time, but I don't think they seriously think they could get on the pitch and make a difference at premier league level, or at least I hope not.

Lmao

Shout out to sherdog!!!!

We made it fam !!! We mainstream

Spencer didn't look like the avg 6 ft 4, 240 lb jacked Sherdogger to me

People give Schaub a lot of flack but they forgot he KO'd a prime Cro Cop. Judging by how their fights went I would be willing to say he would've made short work of a prime Fedor as well.

All this and he didn't even start MMA til after his illustrious NFL career.

He is a handsome and funny man who is knowledgeable and competent in nearly every skill from MMA to stand up comedy.

Schaub is a true renaissance man and an amazing person.

War Schaub!

Brendan KO'ing a prime Cro Cop. Was Fedor next?
FavoriteDisastrousBison-size_restricted.gif

Brendan using his keen intellect to bring an entire room to hysterical laughter.
BrendanSchaub-425x425.jpg

Just Brendan being handsome :rolleyes:
brendan-shaub.png

what's he talking about? Felicia didn't look like a 6'9 400lb 5% bodyfat billionaire CEO.

I remember his card breakdowns where he only does 1 or 2 two main fights because he doesn't know all the fighters on a card.

Yeah, no. Nunes might beat a grossly obese/anorexic Sherdogger, but a lot of us have fight training be it military, martial arts, street fighting, etc. and are in good shape. I'd fight her for $250K. Heck, Tanner taught himself how to fight from watching videos.

Back