Schlemenko Mousasi

jonathan274

Superlative Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies
Banned
Reaction score
Will this fight even be competitive? I have a hard time taking seriously anyone that lost to "no cartilage in my knees" Tito at the end of his career.

I'm surprised Moose went to bellator given his chances to become MW champ in the UFC. The pay in the UFC is top heavy and moose had a great shot (post usada) to win the belt. He looked great against Weidman

I can't imagine this fight being competitive. looks like a total mismatch to me

I'm surprised Moose went to bellator given his chances to become MW champ in the UFC. The pay in the UFC is top heavy and moose had a great shot (post usada) to win the belt. He looked great against Weidman

I agree 100%. I was intrigued by Schlemenko's extensive record though, prior to the Ortiz fight and his subsequent loss later to Halsey, now don't know if I should bother tuning in. Not a fan of big mismatches.

I agree 100%. I was intrigued by Schlemenko's extensive record though, prior to the Ortiz fight and his subsequent loss later to Halsey, now don't know if I should bother tuning in. Not a fan of big mismatches.
But you were intrigued enough to make a thread on it. You know you're gonna watch it lol.

Anyways, Shlemenko also beat Halsey in a matter of seconds a few months ago, if that counts. I believe we will see a boring Mousasi in this fight. This fight should look like either Mousasi/Jardine or Mousasi/Phillippou.

But you were intrigued enough to make a thread on it. You know you're gonna watch it lol.
Guilty. I want it to be a good fight though :(

Anyways, Shlemenko also beat Halsey in a matter of seconds a few months ago, if that counts. I believe we will see a boring Mousasi in this fight. This fight should look like either Mousasi/Jardine or Mousasi/Phillippou.
It does to me. Styles make fights. Read about him being susceptible to wrestlers I still can't buy/stomach the Tito thing though.

Probably.

You gonna watch?

Mousasi had trouble with Uriah Hall unusual fighting style in there first match I see Schlemenko catching him with one of those legendary spinning techniques and upsetting Mousasi. +400 underdog Schlemenko has a chance.

Will this fight even be competitive? I have a hard time taking seriously anyone that lost to "no cartilage in my knees" Tito at the end of his career.

Maybe you should try actually watching fights. It's not like Tito dwarfed Schlemenko, and it's not like Moose has a history of choking in important fights.

Maybe you should try actually watching fights. It's not like Tito dwarfed Schlemenko, and it's not like Moose has a history of choking in important fights.
I watched the Tito fight. It was a huge letdown. Big fan of Moose, but don't want to see some crap like what happened with Tito. My biggest concern is Schlemenko's performance and not it suddenly being on the ground and something is whispered in someones ear and the fight is over... Watched plenty of fights but don't like to waste time when the result is already obvious. What are the vegas odds on this one?

I watched the Tito fight. It was a huge letdown. Big fan of Moose, but don't want to see some crap like what happened with Tito. My biggest concern is Schlemenko's performance and not it suddenly being on the ground and something is whispered in someones ear and the fight is over... Watched plenty of fights but don't like to waste time when the result is already obvious. What are the vegas odds on this one?
Obviously, you didn't watch Tito vs. Schlemenko. You're thinking of Tito vs Sonnen.

Shlemenko was 200 lbs while Tito was 230 in that fight. Also Shlemenko's weakest part is his wrestling. He has been either lay and prayed or submitted on the ground lots of times throughout his career because his TTD is not good. So these 2 factors (size difference and stylistic match up) created the result in his fight vs Tito. As we all know styles make fights

If Moose takes him down he's going to win but if he can't take him down or decides to stand with him to prove a point then it's a coin toss. Shlemenko can actually catch him with some spinning shit/body shot or outpoint him in a 3 round fight. Possibility is not high but it's there. I don't think Shlemenko has been outstruck even once in his entire career if you don't count his fight vs Jordan Radev in 2009. His striking technique doesn't look pretty but it's very efficient

TRTito

And it should be a good fight. Shlemenko has looked good lately. Hoping he can score the W. Would be a big upset, but anything can happen in Bellator.

Guilty. I want it to be a good fight though :(

It does to me. Styles make fights. Read about him being susceptible to wrestlers I still can't buy/stomach the Tito thing though.

Probably.

You gonna watch?
I'm a pretty big Shlemenko mark so definitely. The Tito thing still depresses me to this day...

Hoping for the upset!

Moose should win pretty easy if he uses his ground game.

All this makes sense, but only moose knows the type of numbers being thrown at him. Logic says that bellators deal was more lucrative.

Back