School Bully Receives CTE Award

Is it just me, or has the shorter black kid been in like 75% of the videos here???

when is someone gonna pull out a leg drop hogan style on someone who is already out. Maybe a top rope Savage elbow? This "punch em while they are out" and "soccer kick the shit out of them" is getting boring.

@jojoRed please support me here

giphy.gif

ElbowDrop.gif

when is someone gonna pull out a leg drop hogan style on someone who is already out. Maybe a top rope Savage elbow? This "punch em while they are out" and "soccer kick the shit out of them" is getting boring.

There was that one Felony Fight where the Mexican guy did knee-drops on that unconscious Nazi

Looks like he was socking a corpse.

giphy.gif

ElbowDrop.gif

this fight was fixed btw.

No way Sgt. Slaughter would have lost in a legit fight.

If there is anything this forum has taught me its that slams are really effective in street fights.

giphy.gif

ElbowDrop.gif

I got you buddy.

If there is anything this forum has taught me its that slams are really effective in street fights.

Better practice the TDD instead of guard pulls!

No one's gonna comment on how easy he ragdolled him?

He picked him up like a 5-year-old! Once he gets back from suspension he needs to get on the wrestling team, if he isn't already.

Nice belly to belly suplex.

Back