Social School has 17 children changing gende

Gervais

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7767662/students-school-17-pupils-changing-gender-autistic/

A SCHOOL has an astonishing 17 children changing gender - but a whistleblower claims the students are being tricked into doing so because they're autistic.

The source - a teacher at the school - said vulnerable youngsters with mental health problems are being led to believe they're the wrong sex.

She told the Mail on Sunday she felt compelled to speak out because she feared many of the pupils could be taking puberty blocker drugs, which prevent the body from maturing.

The teacher, whose identity has been concealed by the paper, said she was advised to keep parents and other teachers in the dark if a pupil claimed to be transgender.

She claims older pupils who changed gender "groomed" younger students to follow suit.

One autistic teenager, who has since left the school, is set to have a double mastectomy.

Conservative MP David Davies congratulated the teacher for coming forward.

He told the Mail on Sunday: "I congratulate this teacher for coming out and telling us what I have long suspected has been going on in schools. It is horrendous that children are being encouraged by other pupils to identify as transgender, particularly if they have autism.

--------------
Brave teacher to speak out

Autistic children being convinced they are the wrong sex by the school. That sounds like a horror movie.

Wait up until the lefties arrive and claim it's a conspiracy theory.

Yeah I wasnt gonna until I saw their quotes from David Davies. This story will be look at closer next few days

Fair enough.
If true, it's an absolutely disgusting (if not entirely unpredictable) result of the baffling transgender agenda.

Pity there doesn't seem to be a better source than the daily mail.
On the other hand whether or not there's a link between autism and transgenderism (in both adults and children) is controversial.

I can understand questioning the DM, on the other hand, which other sites would touch this, even if their sources are rock fucking solid?

Good for this teacher. Too many schools have turned into places of indoctrination.

Its a story in uks biggest paper with quote from a MP. If this is true, then its really heartbreaking
They have a history of tabloid type stuff tho. But yeah... pretty terrible if true

They have a history of tabloid type stuff tho. But yeah... pretty terrible if true
They do....but normally they wouldnt quote a sitting MP. The MP says to them thats what the teacher said to him

They do....but normally they wouldnt quote a sitting MP. The MP says to them thats what the teacher said to him
Good point.

Kids today need to check their privledge and switch their genders.

Wife is a middle school counselor. This is definitely happening in schools

The school she was at last year had over 20 "non gender conforming" students out of the 600 in grades 6-8 there

I'll ask what her new school is at, I know there's a handful. Seems less than before as this school's population is economically better off than the prior one. Being bi or lez or gender fluid gains popularity points

Last edited:
Sounds like an all out attack on whiteman, teh chris

Seriously, this is the most efficient way to breed out white men. Convince young children from the start to get sterilized

Very strange story. 17 kids? They are all autistic? Teachers are not allowed to tell other teachers and parents? Not allowed by whom?

What kind of school is this? Sounds very odd. Either way, preying on vulnerable young (and perhaps mentally challenged) peoples emotions about their identity is just sick. It's confusing enough as it is to be a kid growing up.

A teacher called a tabloid to speak out on this? Seems like a strange thing to do, if this story is true.

Back