Shoop Scooty that Magny booty

F1RP7R7.jpg

Obviously Neil let us all down with that performance. And since we haven't had many Shoop worthy fights lately, I can't think of anyone more deserving.

View attachment 997101

View attachment 997102
Machado carrying extra fat at this age is a clear sign he's not taking it as he should. Or he's destined to be a fatass.
He's made me some change for a couple of years, but always too hittable. Beating Magny, who poses no KO threat, leaves me wondering.

Machado carrying extra fat at this age is a clear sign he's not taking it as he should. Or he's destined to be a fatass.
He's made me some change for a couple of years, but always too hittable. Beating Magny, who poses no KO threat, leaves me wondering.

Maybe due to his Brazilian genes

Look at Shogun, he was efficient even when he was flabby

There's a YouTuber with the tag of "Napoleon Blownapart" who makes MMA videos and he has a segment on Shadface, and he mentions us at Sherdog specifically, and observes that we will never, ever, EVER let it go
Homie even showed my Shadface Retrospective thread on that video.

I, for one, will never let it go.

<mma2>

Yeah, now that makes sense. Used to big a big fan of Harmony Corine and Larry Clark, but don't hear too much from either nowadays.

Kids was their best movie, but Gummo was a crazy flick...and Bully was pretty good.
I haven't watched any of their newer movies tbh.

Homie even showed my Shadface Retrospective thread on that video.

I, for one, will never let it go.

<mma2>
I hope he's on here somewhere.

Some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard in my life has come from him. Been a fan of him ever since he started but he's probably too big by now to think much of me. He talks about Jones' sole loss in the UFC and this is how he describes it:

"He tried to use his elbow to turn Matt Hamill into concept art for a new BioShock game"

I sincerely do not think I've ever laughed as hard as I do when I watch his stuff. I found his channel when I was going through the absolute worst time of my life and it all just resonated with me. His tastes are basically exactly like mine, and it shows in everything from his humor to his taste in music/games. He even references Dark Souls-- talks about one of Jones' earlier fights and compares it to one of the Souls' bosses that you're not supposed to beat. "Jones of the PicoValley"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back