Movies Se7en (1995) vs Terminator 2 (1991) vs Taxi Driver (1976)

What is your pick

• Total voters
T2 for me by a lot. Seven is great, but not in an all time classic sense to me and I just enjoy T2 a lot more than Taxi Driver. Taxi Driver is a classic, but I don't particularly enjoy it.

Se7en was one of the few Movies I watched more than once. Great plot, great cast, great camera work. One of my favorites of the Genre.

Fuck YEAAAHH!!!!

Terminator 2 Babeh!

I picked it as it's my favorite action film, but Se7en is like a 9.5 and so is Taxi Driver
Yeah but this is sherdog. You always underestimate how popular certain movies are on here. Generally nothing beats T2 or Aliens on here.

Yeah but this is sherdog. You always underestimate how popular certain movies are on here. Generally nothing beats T2 or Aliens on here.

Godfather 1 and 2, Pulp Fiction etc

I think this forum has quite the boner for T2. I would bet it would be the winning movie in a general movie melee.

This is not even a fair challenge , cause we all know which movie is going to be the runaway winner.

Why do sherdoggers keep pitting T2 against completely different movies. Its an action sci fi....this is sherdog. T2 would beat every Kubrik film, Shawshank and Godfathers 1 and 2 single handedly on this site.

3 of myball time favorites;
1: T-2
2: Taxi Driver
3: seven

<mma4> Av checks out.
I don't always pick T2. But in this case it was a no-brainer. I've never been much of a fan of Se7en. And kind of the same thing with Taxi Driver. They were ok. Not something I need to rewatch over and over again. So there's no question that T2 blows them both away in my view.

Back