Multiplatform Sea of Stars

The Clinch

We want no war here, but that empire won't listen!
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Anyone looking forward to this game? Just heard about it myself and I'm digging the Secret of Mana feel to it.

Looks fun and sounds great.

Been looking forward to it. I'm hoping for gameplay that's just as good as Chained Echoes, although that might be wishful thinking on my part.

However the best games I've played for the past year or so have been Indies

Been hyped for a very long time. The Mario rpg style combat is fun, the art style is awesome, just hope the story lives up. Just a few more days!

Yea looking forward to this but I just have to much to play before I even think about getting to this.

It’s on gamepass. Will definitely be playing it, thought the demo was great. Chrono Trigger vibes with the sprite work and music.

Just noticed the game comes out at 11 PM EST tonight. What a weird time to launch a game.

Whoa what? This game is at 95 on opencritic? Sorry Armored Core but you’re going to the backlog. This is potential goty stuff
If this truly is on gamepass I'm playing the heck out of it TONIGHT

Apparently the translation is broken which is kind of important in a text heavy game. Might check it out when they fix it. On PS+ as well.

Apparently the translation is broken which is kind of important in a text heavy game. Might check it out when they fix it. On PS+ as well.
What language do you normally play in?

What translation then? The game was made in English so far as I know. I am several hours in and have not seen a thing wrong.

The game is amazing if you like these old school type turn based RPGs. Haven’t noticed any translation issues and it’s obviously western based in that regard.

I’m not too far, but if it’s as good as chained echoes, I’ll probably be on it for awhile

Now that I've seen the game in motion, and not just that lame cover art I've been seeing on GP for the last month, it looks really good. I'll be diving in.

Back