News Sean Brady vs Vicente Luque - UFC Fight Night: Atlantic City Main Event - March 30th

Who Wins?

• Sean Brady

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Vicente Luque

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Black9

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Vicente Luque vs Sean Brady
UFC Fight Night: Atlantic City Main Event
March 30th
Per Dana White

They Pushed Erin Blanchfield vs Manon Fioriot to Co-Main

Looking like a solid main event and co main for a fight night
Who you Guys Got?

Last edited:
If Belal can hold you down, Brady can do it too.

Brady by decision imo.

Luque might get Belal’d again, i kind of like both guys, hate fights like this , why can’t everyone just win?

Figured they were going to make this fight after Garry vs Neal was booked.

It’s a solid fight and both men have paths to victory. 5 rounder probably favors Luque but Brady’s gas tank looked very solid against KG. Brady by Dec in a fight he has to fend off a late charge from Luque.

Vicente has pretty solid grappling even though he never shows it.

Might see a Belal kind of fight where he stunts his grappling and lights up Brady on the feet.
Solid grappling will not be enough against Brady. Luque doesn't have the TDD or get ups of Belal.

I honestly think Brady is one of the most underrated guys in the UFC right now. He is a monster on the ground and his striking and cardio have likely improved in his time off. Gassing and losing to someone you should have beaten is a harsh lesson, but I think Brady learned it.

How the fuck they set up dumb fights like this? It's totally unfair for Luque. This is a squash match.

i love how ian garry droppped out of fighting luque and ducked rescheduling the fight.

Luque would probably disagree with you. Besides, it's a bigger fight than Ian Garry and thus a bigger payoff if he wins.
Okay well odds are going to be heavily for Brady, maybe I'm wrong but this just feels like one of those fights that everyone already knows the winner.

Okay well odds are going to be heavily for Brady, maybe I'm wrong but this just feels like one of those fights that everyone already knows the winner.
Sure but tons of fights are like that. The beautiful thing about MMA is they'll get in the cage and we'll find out for sure. This is definitely a huge fight for Luque's career.

If anything Belal showed the biggest hole in Brady's game that Vicente can and has exploited

Which is he's pretty terrible when on the backfoot.

I know theres a lot of WMMA haters on Sherdog, but genuinely gutted we don't get Fiorot vs Blanchfield as the main event. Both girls deserve it

Back