Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

I'm not so sure that that's really an option for him. Who's he going to snitch on?

He may be in the exact same position that Epstein was in. After all, it seems he was running a similar operation (on one front).

It is very possible that the people who are above him, who he could tell on, are more powerful than are the courts and the justice system that he'd be snitching to. They operate above that system, and largely control it.

If he was connected to some of the power groups that many who have researched this case are speculating that he was, if he tries to talk he'll be silenced permanently, just like Epstein was.
So long, sucker :p

The former Madam of the elite circle Diddy ran with in NYC opines that Diddy and his head of security Uncle Paulie are fed informants with former ties with the BMF, or Black Mafia Family.

The former Madam of the elite circle Diddy ran with in NYC opines that Diddy and his head of security Uncle Paulie are fed informants with former ties with the BMF, or Black Mafia Family.

My old and tired ass was thinking "ties with the baddest motherf**ker?", then you helped clarify it for me, thank you. It's still only 9:30am, i'll wake up eventually

Whoah, what got him pinched after all these years? Did you see?
My recollection is repeated accusations of one particular kind or another. I was curious for a moment then moved on just as quickly so I've forgotten already. He was a waste of space, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

That's "Fuck that tool," to you young'uns.

My recollection is repeated accusations of one particular kind or another. I was curious for a moment then moved on just as quickly so I've forgotten already. He was a waste of space, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

Most of his posts are CT stuff, usually about sexual deviants in the elite. Sherdog run by lizard people confirmed. Now I understand why Jeff took the money and ran.

Whoah, what got him pinched after all these years? Did you see?

Zw

Yeah I figured, he liked discussing controversial/huge... if true topics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back