Sean is a wannabee edgy lord

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Is it just me? There's one side of him that seems cool, and another that looks so fake.

His whole thing is forcing his voice to sounds rough and putting "fucking fuck" right before each word, and people are like "ohh yeaaa he's so edgy!!! he's saying fuckkkk"

Take any fucks out of his sentences, and hearing him speak without the forced rough voice would be the most random things.

And stop with this "Sean is a psychopat", "Sean is just insane", "Sean just doesn't give a F", "Sean would die in there".
When you can see him crying because his little arm hurted from an arm locked :

Kinda like people saying Theon Von is hilarious. Just take this dude mulet out and the hilariousness would be MIA.

Last edited:
There's an unstated understanding the audience has with him that he is putting on an entertaining character act, whilst still speaking his truth and remaining true to his core beliefs.

If he just acted this way at a dinner party, yes people would think it was odd and a 'wannabe edgy lord', in those circumstances I agree it wouldn't be fit for purpose.

Fighter in trying to sell fights shocker.

More at 11.
And coming up next at 11:30, how fighter created character to sell fight but still seemed real but yet so obviously fake and everyone thought he was real when he wasn't but he is at the same time.

So if he was a real edge lord would he have a legit shot at beating Izzy?

Reactions: HHJ
It’s the forced vocal fry that makes Americans think he’s such a rough tough guy.

damn, I’m spitting bars without even intending to.

give me any word or sentence and I’ll make it rhyme brothers let’s go

I had to google edgy lord…..ummmm ok

edgelord-edgy.gif

He got in a really bad bike accident

But even he has said he's gotta act like a fool to sell. So it's a little but of both honestly. I don't feel like he's "playing a character", but he definitely is outspoken and goofy

Who was a real edge lord in UFC? War Machine? Not sure you want those guys to be too real.

Is it just me? There's one side of him that seems cool, and another that looks so fake.

I think pretty much everyone has noticed the same thing. Sean is clearly confused and conflicted about who he is personally and how to balance his fighter persona with that personal growth.

Stepping up to take this very high profile fight that he has almost zero chance of winning and all the media exposure that comes with it has been the best thing to ever happen for Sean.

Him frequently contradicting himself, talking out of both sides of his mouth is annoying but I think a lot of people including myself now better understand where that is coming from.

By every account of every person that has met Sean, this is his genuine personality

but yes, let’s listen to this guy who hasn’t left his basement in months

I just watch his awesome fights. Never heard him say it once in the ring, what are you watching?

Back