News Sean O’ Malley: Humbled

Not bad. 7/10

Would have given him 8/10 if he had his foot on table all wrapped up

Did anyone really think O'Malley was losing the fight before his leg gave out? This wasn't exactly the equivalent of Silva's loss in the second go round with Weidman.
He wasn’t losing but he showed a lack of composure and panicked when Vera was putting the pressure on him. I think more composed and experience fighter would’ve done a better job of hiding the injury and overcoming adversity. This fight exposed Sean’s lack of grit

who cares lmao its weird being that obessed with someone you never met

I’m not sure what you mean? How am I obsessed please explain all I was doing is stating the obvious that everyone sees.

Did anyone really think O'Malley was losing the fight before his leg gave out? This wasn't exactly the equivalent of Silva's loss in the second go round with Weidman.
He was doing pretty well before he hurt his leg

doesn't matter really if was winning, his leg didn't just fall off randomly, chito attacked it effectively and the damage caused it to fail, just like damage to the head causes the brain to fail and you lose consciousness , he chopped his leg down then ko/ tko'd him

He wasn't losing or winning, they were still in the "feeling out" portion of the fight. Besides his leg didn't just "give out", Chito kicked it out.
This guy thinks he's Colby?

30830816_607547866276750_383216137703260160_n.0.jpg

cringe.gif

Brian kelleher called him out but he chose Wineland. When I saw that I knew was full of shit. I mean he could still bounce back and stuff but that didn't impress me. I thought he'd beat vera and ruin bantamweight though. Thank goodness for vera.
WTF does Brian Kelleher have to do with anything? Wineland is 36 with a 24-14 record but is a former WEC champion when that was the highest level Org for the lighters weights. Brian is 33 with a 21-11 record and was a Ring of Combat champion. You make it sound like O'Malley was ducking some kind of killer? Brian is Wineland lite at best.

He has a bright future as a streamer more so than a fighter.

He is basically a male PvZ in that fighting is just a platform for other things though he isn't very good yet but he seems a lot smarter than her about using that popularity which she let slip through her fingers.

No he doesn't lol. He doesn't even pull many views at all

He averages 58 viewers over the past year - https://sullygnome.com/channel/sugashow_og/365

And the only reason anyone watches him is because of his fame as a fighter.

WTF does Brian Kelleher have to do with anything? Wineland is 36 with a 24-14 record but is a former WEC champion when that was the highest level Org for the lighters weights. Brian is 33 with a 21-11 record and was a Ring of Combat champion. You make it sound like O'Malley was ducking some kind of killer? Brian is Wineland lite at best.
Alright.

He has a bright future as a streamer more so than a fighter.

He is basically a male PvZ in that fighting is just a platform for other things though he isn't very good yet but he seems a lot smarter than her about using that popularity which she let slip through her fingers.

Nah brother, I don't think you're giving Sean the credit as a fighter. People look at the IG and personality along with the push he gets from the UFC and think it's hype like PVZ or Sage. Sean is the real deal, we don't know how high level he will reach but the guy no doubt will likely be a top 10 and possible contender.

Back