Media Sean O'Malley responds to online haters, says he'll KO Chito - GQ

O Malley is a great striker, good at countering and there are 5 rounds. So possible with 4 ounce gloves.
Chito is a tank with a great chin though.

Sherbros, how many times has Chito been down or hurt? He has no ko/tko loss.
That's 5 rounds that O'Malley has to keep his foot from falling off, though.
And according the the official UFC stats, Vera hasn't ever been knocked down in the UFC.
Because he never fought against a guy like GOAT level KO artist O'Malley
Except when he fought O'Malley and won by TKO Elbows, after kicking him in the leg so hard his foot fell asleep. Outstuck him standing with more strikes to the head, more strikes to the body, more strikes to the legs, and finished him off with ground in pound inside of the fist round.

I have a bad feeling O’Malley is going to do the unexpected and knock Chito out, particularly if Vera does his standard 2 round warmup. I’m done betting against O’Malley.
he doesnt have a quarter of the power to knock Chito out are you joking??

i think the world is with chito on this one. hope he gets it done.

Well if all you care about is Chito being more likable than O'Malley sure. It would be embarrassing to have Chito win the title though, would be great for him sure but he's clearly not the top guy in the division even if he can get past O'Malley. Sandhagen dominated him less than a year ago lol.

Why would he rematch Aljo? Guy got his grappling nullified and TKOd quick. Cejudo clearly lost against Aljo. Only deserving people are Merab and Cory.
I don't think he should have rematched Aljo, but apparently every champ is entitled to one these days. Just saying he was open, as was Merab, who is as you said, the most deserving contender.

Plus... hey, call me a child, but I'm more entertained by the Suga-Merab jacket beef than I am "oooh, Suga's leg gave out against Chito (who is basically an also-ran of the division)"
zJAeeQ8.png

Well if all you care about is Chito being more likable than O'Malley sure. It would be embarrassing to have Chito win the title though, would be great for him sure but he's clearly not the top guy in the division even if he can get past O'Malley. Sandhagen dominated him less than a year ago lol.
That's the problem, right? O'Malley choose to fight an unranked opponent as opposed to the top contenders. If he loses, it's embarrassing to him on a level beyond comprehension. He will have lost twice to the same journeyman instead of getting caught by a top level fighter.
I don't think he should have rematched Aljo, but apparently every champ is entitled to one these days. Just saying he was open, as was Merab, who is as you said, the most deserving contender.

Plus... hey, call me a child, but I'm more entertained by the Suga-Merab jacket beef than I am "oooh, Suga's leg gave out against Chito (who is basically an also-ran of the division)"
zJAeeQ8.png
All these immediate rematches are stupid and I hate them. But so is using what O'Malley considers a fluke loss to get an easy title defense is just as silly.

I hate GQ so much, Omalley looks more ridiculous than normal...like an old lady that just got her hair done.

Chito definitely is durable. But he's also a punching bag who doesn't do much and Sean has a rocket in his right hand that shows impressive power.

That's the problem, right? O'Malley choose to fight an unranked opponent as opposed to the top contenders. If he loses, it's embarrassing to him on a level beyond comprehension. He will have lost twice to the same journeyman instead of getting caught by a top level fighter.

What do you mean "unranked opponent" ? Chito is ranked #6.

Capture.JPG

They'll make sure to wait until Chito is injured and then give him 2 weeks to prepare.

To me he was no longer a genuine #AmericanHero due to his #SexualDeviancy and speak of fatal 4 way sexual match with pencil neck geek interviewer while he was hold daughter in lap.

#Shame be onto him. He was deserve these swords of bigotry. Sean Suga, former American and soon former champion.

IMHO.

What was this example for young men, women, or otherwise in country of America?

Last edited:
???? No, it's not a likeable contest, I'm not even a big fan of Chito. Just want to see this clown get it handed to him. What's so embarrassing about Chito winning? Did you get rejected from O'Malleys group gangbang or something? What am i missing here? Yes Chito got beat by Sandhagen. What is your point?

I knew he regretted some of those tattoos. I am very proud of him for admitting that on this video.

he doesnt have a quarter of the power to knock Chito out are you joking??
Crazier things have happened. Strickland beat Adesanya. Up is down in MMA right now. Vera is durable and eats shots like potato chips, and may be the least likely person to suffer a KO in the UFC. And that’s why I have a bad feeling.

???? No, it's not a likeable contest, I'm not even a big fan of Chito. Just want to see this clown get it handed to him. What's so embarrassing about Chito winning? Did you get rejected from O'Malleys group gangbang or something? What am i missing here? Yes Chito got beat by Sandhagen. What is your point?
O'malley pissed on your pillow or something? Calm down grandpa.

It is obviously a likeable contest to you because you just said you want "this clown get it handed to him".

So you don't like him and want to see him get destroyed because of it. You literally just said it. In the same post you said it's "not a likeable contest"

Make up your mind.

yeah, he gonna KO a guy who has never even been rocked in 30+ pro fights. prob has one of the best chins we have ever seen at 135. yeah you sure are gonna knock him out. omalley by decision is more like it.

I ain't dropping chito out but unless he stops the 2 rounds reading he'll end up on a UD.

And O'Malley is becoming more of a clown than whet he is already on that video; also, don't trust this pseudo man magazine. half of the crap on that is for guys who have money, not the couch potatos (including myself) 90% of sherdog has.

Back