Media Sean O'Malley's pink championship shorts revealed

only Mr Wonderful could sport a pair of trunks like these and not look gay.

phil-davis.jpeg

I do not understand the benefit of this obviously O’Malley can fight, but is he purposely trying to make other fighters seem feminine? What is the endgame? With Conor it was wit, hype, and mind games. I don’t know if Sean is trying to look soft on purpose in order to get in Chito’s head or what.
It’s odd and O’Malley clearly has to go out of his way in order to have a personality of any type.
Sean O’Malley understands that fighting is associated with manliness and ruggedness and so by providing a visual contrast to that association he makes people talk about him.

Older generations will proceed to rag on him for not looking or acting like a tough guy like they’re accustomed to(even though he, as a world champion cage fighter, obviously is) while the newer generations will praise him for being iconoclastic, which is the current flavour of the month.

Both groups can be enticed to watch his fights so they can root for him to win or root for him to lose. Watching fights, unless you stream, costs money. Sean O’Malley is a prize fighter and wants to make money.

Just added a video clip to the original post lol <Lmaoo>

This is not fighter bashing, just reality:

If you showed this pic to anybody who knows jack shit about MMA. They would say that he's probably some mentally unstable opioid head, and likely an asshole towards anyone just for the sake, coming from a background of mercuriality and abuse or some shit. Turned into a limitless creature for the sake of survival.

Just my guess on what people would associate that look with.

Chito would do us all a huge favor by destroying that poodle for a second time

Nothing against the pink shorts though, us at the Hart Foundation are very big fans of that color

I don't get why he has to be such a weirdo.
Makes him a bit unlikeable

I had pink answer motocross jerseys years ago when it was cool. Eh its not cool now.

I don't like tight shorts that go down that far, it looks weird. They need to be way shorter.

Pink is a cool colour though. And another smart PR move by Suga. Just a tiny little thing that will differentiate him from the peasant UFC champs.
I think the shorts are flaming af and I'd not be caught dead in them but i do think you are right it's a smart pr move and it differentiates him from all the other fighters who's fight kits look the same.

Back