Media Sean Shelby cant believe the s--- he just heard

I think that was every single person's reaction when we saw the 10-8 round 5. Not sure there's much else to say other than what the FUCK.
That’s not what he was reacting to and you know it. Buffer didn’t say the fifth was scored a 10-8 you fool!

Last edited:
That’s not what he was reacting to and you know it. Buffer did say the fifth was scored a 10-8 you fool!
He was reacting to the fight being scored a draw. And the only conceivable way that the fight could be a draw, is if someone gave someone a 10-8 round. So yes... he was reacting to a 10-8 with a big what the FUCK just like the rest of us.

He was reacting to the fight being scored a draw. And the only conceivable way that the fight could be a draw, is if someone gave someone a 10-8 round. So yes... he was reacting to a 10-8 with a big what the FUCK just like the rest of us.
No you had Val winning not me. It was 2-2 going into the fifth and the ufc commentators said it themselves. Obviously Grasso won the fifth

Sadly you were wrong and most of us knew it was 3 to 1 already and she needed a finish
Obviously you know nothing about fighting newbie. Trying to hold someone down for dear life doesn’t do any damage.

Reminds me of the look Dana gave to someone after seeing the Yan/Sterling 2 scorecard. Spoiled it for me as it was so obvious

Can somebody remind me about the new unified rules and draws? I could have sworn the UFC hated draws so they went the extra mile to make sure draws are super rare

Sadly you were wrong and most of us knew it was 3 to 1 already and she needed a finish
Yeah she really caused damage to Grassos knee with the top of her head. Those 6 unanswered headbutts right to the knee clearly won her the 4th.

Obviously you know nothing about fighting newbie. Trying to hold someone down for dear life doesn’t do any damage.

Obviously you don't sir, 3:30 is the amount of time Alexa got her fuckin face punched in....1:30 she was on the ground in top position nowhere near a sub or stoppage.

How in the name of all that is holy does 3:30 of punching a bitches face in not win over 1:30 of top position nowhere near a sub or stoppage?

Are you high, or biased, or maybe both?
You're trippin so hard Im seeing trails too, gtfoh with that shit.

Back