Media Sean Strickland believes he won the fight, says headbutt helped DDP | Dricus reacts

Who deserved to win?

• Total voters
I'm interested in the numbers for this card. Strickland is known in the world, I've found. Random bud came over the other day, I had the card on, dude has never mentioned MMA in the 2 1/2 years I've known him. Dude was pumped that I was watching the STRICKLAND card. I found it curious, bc he doesn't watch MMA, was asking all kinds of questions, but he was interested in Strickland and says Strickland is all over the place on the internet and everyone loves his jib, so idek. Wondering what kind of numbers he's going to pull, bc my bud wasn't even a casual, like, he had no interest in fights, and now he does, behind Sean Strickland lmao. Damnedest thing.

Yeah, would be good to see the numbers, but I don't think we ever get reliable numbers for any PPV. The interview views and things like that seem to be exceedingly high though, so that at least shows he is indeed really popular.

Lol, that sounds awesome. I always like it if someone I know, who doesn't know anything about combat sports, suddenly has interest or just knows about a certain combat sports related subject.

Sean made a casual out of him! I think Sean made a casual out of a good amount of people. And those casuals all are experiencing their first ever casual rage, and Sean blaming a supposed headbutt as cheating, only stokes the flames of their casual rage. Dem casuals don't understand the sore loser mentality a fighter might have and that there are things like big books that are filled with excuses.

Yeah, would be good to see the numbers, but I don't think we ever get reliable numbers for any PPV. The interview views and things like that seem to be exceedingly high though, so that at least shows he is indeed really popular.

Lol, that sounds awesome. I always like it if someone I know, who doesn't know anything about combat sports, suddenly has interest or just knows about a certain combat sports related subject.

Sean made a casual out of him! I think Sean made a casual out of a good amount of people. And those casuals all are experiencing their first ever casual rage, and Sean blaming a supposed headbutt as cheating, only stokes the flames of their casual rage. Dem casuals don't understand the sore loser mentality a fighter might have and that there are things like big books that are filled with excuses.
Probably true on the numbers, to an extent. I don't think they even report them, most of the time, and for a while. He does get a lot of pop, people must appreciate that he speaks his mind, idk lol.

My bud wasn't impressed that Strickland lost lol. I kept telling him that I couldn't tell who was winning, and he was adamant that it was Strickland. People certainly want him to win, he's like Rocky, if Rocky were Creed.

Back