Media Sean Strickland calls out Dominick Reyes and the whole LHW division

Stickland would be awesome if he was a wildly aggressive and dominant fighter.

He has this crazy uncensored personality but is tame and almost timid during his fights

Fun Fact: Strickland's entire career is a facade. Hasn't beaten ANYBODY of note decisively his entire career. His single notable win in 30+ fights is an SD over Hermansson. He should be nowhere near any Top 10 ranking.

And he calls out a guy on a four fight skid.

What a joke.
A bit of mixed signals here. If he’s as bad as you say he is, why would him calling out a guy that may not be that good, make for a bad matchup?

A safe bounce back fight for Reyes and even has a bit of name value. Dom should jump on this asap

A bit of mixed signals here. If he’s as bad as you say he is, why would him calling out a guy that may not be that good, make for a bad matchup?

Didn't say bad matchup, just pointing out the Strickland theatre. He hasn't done anything to earn a top 10 ranking in any division. Now trying to cherry pick another mediocre fighter on a 4 fight skid to add to the deplorable resume.

Fun Fact: Strickland's entire career is a facade. Hasn't beaten ANYBODY of note decisively his entire career. His single notable win in 30+ fights is an SD over Hermansson. He should be nowhere near any Top 10 ranking.

And he calls out a guy on a four fight skid.

What a joke.
He knocked out Brendan Allen.

Decision wins over Jotko, Uriah Hall and Nassourdine Imavov are nothing to sneeze at.

If you're not elite you're not beating Strickland.

Cliffs:

"Hey guys, I'm just naturally at the gun store when I decided to do this video. I hope you all know I'm at the gun store because that's not like important to what I'm saying, it's just the first words out of my mouth. So as I was saying, maybe someone on a 4 fight losing streak and was BADLY knocked out his last 3 fights would be interested in me. I can assure you that you'll be ok, you're in no danger of that with me. No one at MW is lining up to fight me, cuz this shtick i picked up is apparently not very successful."

Hopefully that meana we are getting Khamzat vs Costa this summer

Stickland would be awesome if he was a wildly aggressive and dominant fighter.

He has this crazy uncensored personality but is tame and almost timid during his fights

Would love to see Stricky start KO:ing people out of nowhere

Poatan, Costa, Khamzat, Hazmat, Scansat, Izzy Azaleah etc

Weren't Sean and Dom just training together for doms last camp? Or am I retarded

Didn't say bad matchup, just pointing out the Strickland theatre. He hasn't done anything to earn a top 10 ranking in any division. Now trying to cherry pick another mediocre fighter on a 4 fight skid to add to the deplorable resume.
You’re delusional if you don’t think he’s a top 10 fighter

I’d love to see Reyes get back on track by beating Strickland.
Would be the likely outcome imo... if there's one thing Reyes can do, it's finding the mark with his left.
If there's one thing, Strickland does more than anybody else, it's keeping his chin high up in the air.

I thought Costa just resigned and wants Sean next specifically….?

Name 11 middleweights who are better than Strickland.

Back