Media Sean Strickland learning etiquette from a coach

That Nina chick might be Megan Olivis replacement

Holy shit was he uncomfortable when that etiquette coach lady showed up lmao, blushed like crazy and couldn't look in her eyes at all, reminded me of my 14 yo self having to interact with girls

Strickland's brash personnality is just a front it seems, dudes actually an introvert posturing hard

Holy shit was he uncomfortable when that etiquette coach lady showed up lmao, blushed like crazy and couldn't look in her eyes at all, reminded me of my 14 yo self having to interact with girls

Strickland's brash personnality is just a front it seems, dudes actually an introvert posturing hard
He's not as much of an alpha as he likes to pretend either. That Orlando Sanchez guy had shown that

Yeah the dude that’s the loudest in the room and at press conferences full of a thousand people is an “introvert”

His shits so forced and fake and it's not even funny.
Also respect for finding her lane but this chick is aggressively annoying.

MMA media is mostly complete garbage there I said it o_O.

Nobody's a fookin journalist anymore . I wanna have people really get down with fighters and criticize and challenge orgs not baby entertainment.

Whatever though I do love to hate :rolleyes:

Right?

How can no one tell lol .

Virgin/closeted vibes. And ya know I wouldn't hate on that if his persona wasn't aggressive .

"Next time we do an interview make me a sandwich"
Wow "alpha" bro
<{nope}>

I will admit I am enjoying the cringe here though even if that's not the intent of the vid (plus I am a baby)

sean's interviews are getting repetitive but he's still one of the most fun interviews in the whole sport, with costa and colby (and luke because he's just so freaking awkward)

Yeah the dude that’s the loudest in the room and at press conferences full of a thousand people is an “introvert”
It's ok Sean, nothing wrong with being an introvert, all the baddest motherfuckers in this sport actually are.

Fedor, Hendo, Lawler, Jose Aldo, Mousasi, Cain, Alex Pereira etc etc.

You just need to learn to be comfortable around girls, that's all

Orlando sanchez punked him rip he wasnt acting like this then when his arm was getting dislocated

It's ok Sean, nothing wrong with being an introvert, all the baddest motherfuckers in this sport actually are.

Fedor, Hendo, Lawler, Jose Aldo, Mousasi, Cain, Alex Pereira etc etc.

You just need to learn to be comfortable around girls, that's all

I didn't get laid until I was 24 years old (whom is my current wife right now believe it or not). Used to have crazy anxiety around girls and I just blamed it on social anxiety and being an introvert.

Turns out those weren't the issues at all - I was just being a little bitch and refused to leave my comfort zone.

Back