Media Sean Strickland on Dillon Danis: “He’s somebody I’d like to f*cking k*ll”

Lol dammit he was getting likable against Izzy, but his incessant ‘I wanna kill ppl’ ‘I had a bad childhood’ thing is really tiresome. Get therapy or do w/e you gotta do to stop being the grown ass man shoehorning in his upbringing and trauma in every interview ever. At this point it feels like it’s a social tool so that ppl give him leeway to say crazy shit instead of building an identity that isn’t the damaged edgelord
The inconvenient truth is that after 20 or however many years of living in that shit, it doesn't magically go away. If it's truth nothing wrong with talking about, just the same as other people talking about their own life experiences. More power to him for talking about it and potentially inspiring some people who went through similar things or at least educating people who didn't have his experience. And by talking about it and saying crazy shit, he can get sone pushback and learn to be more well-adjusted. Dude shouldn't have to live a lie to appease you. That keep it behind closed doors mentality belongs in the past.

He should get therapy, but that wouldn't magically fix him, even if he got the correct type of therapy. And there's some risk of him losing his fighting edge if he softens up - Rashad Evans said fixing his personal life made him a worse fighter.

Back