Media Sean Strickland: "Paulo Costa - The Coward, Weak Man STILL Hasn't Signed Contract For UFC 302 Yet"

Like I said when this was announced, I wouldn't surprised if it got canceled. Costa is constantly playing games and it would be rare for him to fight twice in a year.

Which makes it so crazy that they gave him a really nice contract after the first time he fucked around forever, missed weight by a mile etc. I guess he's popular enough and people think his fights are exciting.

That's what i was thinking, at this point i think it's a "gimmick" of his and/or to throw the opponent off from training without knowing if he'd actually fight until its too late.

Absolutely, while also giving him the freedom to pull out if something doesn't feel good or goes well. Costa might not be so dumb after all.

Sometimes the send out the actual contract late, I remember someone I think it was Whittaker but not sure, that got it on fight week.

It seems like costa always plays hard ball. Maybe to squeeze more money? All the u fight cheap haters are awfully quiet when it's a fighter they don't like trying to get more money.
<Oku02>

Most fighters don’t sign until like a week or two before the bout date

Enough already man. you are going full Colby. You should never go full Colby

Those tools look brand new smh
Exactly what I was going to say, my power tools that I use specifically for home use doesnt even look that brand new, let alone my actual work tools that looks like it's been used for years just after 3months.

should be some good back and forth banter pre fight. the question is, who will drop the first slur?

Paulo Costas signature move is to not show up for scheduled fights.

There should be a time limit for signing these contracts. If you don't sign it in a week, apparently you don't want the fight. Let's stop wasting people's time.

Theres always Dolidze to slide in if Costa does pull a Costa :meow:

This guy cries about his mental health and then he starts calling someone else weak and invites them to therapy...

Some of you guys live in your own world. I've never seen a take from you that seemed worthwhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back