Media Sean Strickland refuses to climb ladder "if the MW shot isn't for me, I start boxing"

Strickland beat 8x division champion Adesanya, then lost a split decision to Dricus in his next fight. He's the only guy in the division with a win over either of them.

What other fight would anyone expect Strickland to take other than a rematch with one of those guys?
Whittaker, but Khamzat and Izzy have Dana's privilege

He got gifted a title shot for beating 2 unranked MWs at the time, so he has never actually “climbed the ladder”
It took almost ten years im UFC to get there and he was taking fights on short notice. Gotta respect the gind and taking short notice fights.

Well he did get robbed against DDP. But it's time to move on.

Who else should i talk to about MMA? You know where you're at kid? In here we discuss fighting. Good or bad. Don't cry when someone mention something you disagree with. Get the fuck out of internet then.

Can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen lol.
No, you're in here whining about how you don't want to have a discussion about Sean Strickland and want him to leave MMA.

What are you discussing about fighting? You think you're in the kitchen, but you're actually just stirring shit in a toilet and trying to call it soup.

Grow the fuck up if you can't handle criticism for being called out on your bullshit. No one cares about your narcissistic personality disorder and your inability to deal with it. I've been here since 2002, you're no different than all of the other retards who post 100x a day.

He lost because a close fight that really could have gone either way.

No, you're in here whining about how you don't want to have a discussion about Sean Strickland and want him to leave MMA.

What are you discussing about fighting? You think you're in the kitchen, but you're actually just stirring shit in a toilet and trying to call it soup.

Grow the fuck up if you can't handle criticism for being called out on your bullshit. No one cares about your narcissistic personality disorder and your inability to deal with it. I've been here since 2002, you're no different than all of the other retards who post 100x a day.
But where else can i "whine"? I like to whine in here. As much as your 100 plus retards a day. You're doing quite the whining yourself. Especially for a man child who's been here for over 20 years. You're in a place you shit on.

Idk man. Im good. Seans a good fighter. Just said it would be cool if he wasn't around anymore. Fighting lives on.

I don’t give a shit if you've been here since 02 or that your 15 year old cousin hacked into your account to troll, you're acting like a bitch right now. Strickland would shit on you for your behavior.

I should try to earn a title shot at least once in his career.

But where else can i "whine"? I like to whine in here. As much as your 100 plus retards a day. You're doing quite the whining yourself. Especially for a man child who's been here for over 20 years. You're in a place you shit on.

Idk man. Im good. Seans a good fighter. Just said it would be cool if he wasn't around anymore. Fighting lives on.

I don’t give a shit if you've been here since 02 or that your 15 year old cousin hacked into your account to troll, you're acting like a bitch right now. Strickland would shit on you for your behavior.
I'm acting like a bitch because I called you out on your bullshit? Sounds like you're butthurt because you don't have anything to argue back with. How am I the man child when you're the one having a world class hissy fit over this?

<36>

In here we discuss fighting.

"Durrr, I don't like Sean Strickland" Can you tell me what discussion is to be had with a statement like that?

Like I said, you are not discussing fighting. You're whining. Even you agree. Whine all you want, but don't get pissy when someone calls you out on it.

Seriously dude, you don't bring much quality discussion to a discussion board. Take a break. Get some help. Maybe grow the fuck up if you're just going to act like some angsty 16 year old kid. Or whine some more if your intelligence is really that limited...

8l25ni.jpg

Last edited:
Genuinely don’t think i dislike anyone in the sport more than him.

A bellend of the highest magnitude

He thinks YouTubers will agree to fight him? Nah, he'll have to fight top guys and get his shit pushed in like Ngannou.

He says the UFC must know why he lost, that it was because Canada is a liberal country so they don't like his takes.
Well, he is going to learn the hard way that in the land of the free, his ass is owned by a multi billion dollar company and he will never box because he signed a contract.
Maybe he would have his worker's rights better protected in marxist Canada.

Back