Media Sean Strickland Says if DDP Brings Up his Dad again he will "Stab Him"

Yeah it was O'Malley, the guy that lets other dudes fuck his girl.

I thought so. Sean brought that up and Sean’s response was what I said. Perhaps it’s the size difference but I thought Sean’s hate would be more directed at OMalley

DDP will be the easiest title defense. The same coach/staff that figured out how to get Ngannou to stand multiple rounds with Tyson Fury, even dropping him, suddenly just can't figure out DDP? GTFO here. Sean will outclass him for five rounds, DDP is not this mystery that the coaches just can't figure out. Sean via unanimous decision.

Transvestites are nazis.

"You must call me a woman!"

"You must let me diddle your kids!"

"You must let me beat women in everything!"

Yeah the real Einsatzgruppen of 2024 are transvestites.

I'd suggest interacting with a few real people outside. You might find it isn't all so scary.

You softies don't understand that Sean has dealt with his issues, but it doesn't mean that he is going to allow someone else to poke fun at him for receiving childhood abuse.

I will happily join Sean Strickland in beating the shit out of people who make fun of child abuse... not because it bothers me... but because that's just scum

you’re definitely talking about trans stuff, something like that. no way i’m not clicking those links. gross!

no, i said (paraphrased): “the same people who said colby crossed the line by talking about leon’s dead father don’t seem to have any problem with attacking sean over being a victim of child abuse.”

then this mofo be like “well ackshully, do you have any evidence? i need a double blind study with some statistics or your argument is invalid. you need to call out the specific people who were being hypocrites.” it’s pretty silly to demand “evidence” for banter on a karate forum. mind you, this is a guy who has repeatedly whined about colby’s trash talk going too far, so he knows exactly what i mean.

spoiler alert: @13Seconds does not in fact have a problem with involving fighter’s families, as long as he thinks they deserve it. he also condones violence if his feelings get hurt, so he has no place to criticize sean for (allegedly) wanting to stab drikkkus. basically he’s a prime example of the point i made above. so there’s your “evidence.”
This is the biggest reach i've ever seen. You're absolutely pathetic bro.

Never once have i criticized a fighters shitalking. I have however condoned the consequences of shit talking. Like Colby getting his ass beat for mentioning Mas family, Like Strickland getting his taste of his own medicine with DDP.

What's your point? You dove down into my history but wheres them 50 usernames lol?

Suicide your account

The irony is strong in all of your posts. I sincerely hope you get better some day but I sadly think it's a lost cause. Seems like a classic case of good times create weak men and we need harder times for future generations to become strong men again.
This stupid trope means absolutely nothing 99% of the time it is used, and certainly in the way you are applying it.

This crybaby thinks he's the only one with a tough childhood. stfu

My father was murdered when I was 3. My mother committed suicide when I was 5. I spent my childhood in and out of abusive foster and group homes throughout Brooklyn and the Bronx. I was in a gang. Got sent to Spofford (google it) more times than I can count. I've been on this forum almost 20 years. Never once brought it up here, and I don't use it to make excuses for my behavior in my real life.
Respect

Also sending a big hug and lotsa love as part of the SherFam :)

Like I said, I wish you the best. I think it's unlikely but maybe some day you'll realize how brainwashed you are at the moment by the cultural marxist propaganda.

Cultural marxism is not a thing.
This crybaby thinks he's the only one with a tough childhood. stfu

My father was murdered when I was 3. My mother committed suicide when I was 5. I spent my childhood in and out of abusive foster and group homes throughout Brooklyn and the Bronx. I was in a gang. Got sent to Spofford (google it) more times than I can count. I've been on this forum almost 20 years. Never once brought it up here, and I don't use it to make excuses for my behavior in my real life.

You are the Sherdog to Strickland's Reddit.
<RomeroSalute>

This is the biggest reach i've ever seen. You're absolutely pathetic bro.

Never once have i criticized a fighters shitalking. I have however condoned the consequences of shit talking. Like Colby getting his ass beat for mentioning Mas family, Like Strickland getting his taste of his own medicine with DDP.

What's your point? You dove down into my history but wheres them 50 usernames lol?
what happened to losing with grace? just say “i’m sorry, you’ve proven me wrong, i was being a hypocrite, i’ll do better.”

Suicide your account
tell me how you really feel

He says if his Dad is brought up again at the press conference or weigh-in's "he'll stab him and for sure be jailed".

For all the shit talking he does about everyone's family or women, he's getting extremely sensitive!

What do you guys think?

We only know about Sean’s dad is because Sean told us about him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back