Sean strickland Show his beautiful apartment to the fans

Mma gyms are the biggest bullshit. If they are taking 25% they should handle everything. Also no ufc fighter should pay for supplements. They can find a sponsorship in 5 minutes.
Well most mma fighters aren't exactly rhodes scholars so the financial situations they struggle through could probably be easily deterred if the PI also offered a couple classes to help them with the money they make while fighting

I mean he's probably paying little for rent and if he was smart he'd be saving a tonne of money. That might have actually made for an interesting show. The standard crib episodes are stale.

waaaah me, poor me im a psycho with no friends

It's hard to take him seriously when he does all this shit and come fight night, it's kinda a snooze fest. He keeps going on about wanting to kill a dude and that he has no friends but he's more of a point fighter than a beserker. Act the part at least lol

I hate to break it to you but that line is shit. The ladies don't ever stick around to find out I'm lying when I say it.

<45>

Set up some fake pics?

<Neil01>

Looks sad for a guy who is 30 years old and making good money. When I finished uni and moved to the big city I lived in a studio flat with only a mattress and a couch, that was it. Didn’t bother me that much, but then again I was 23 years old and making ~22k. Carpet is disgusting though, don’t understand how it can be common in certain countries and regions.

Looks sad for a guy who is 30 years old and making good money. When I finished uni and moved to the big city I lived in a studio flat with only a mattress and a couch, that was it. Didn’t bother me that much, but then again I was 23 years old and making ~22k. Carpet is disgusting though, don’t understand how it can be common in certain countries and regions.
You're a carpet hater? Preposterous.

Chael sounds stressed by some of the shit Strickland says. This interview with Chael reminds me as if someone was writing a letter of character that is used in court.

I moved out at 18 and got a studio apartment.

I used most of my money to buy my first couch. Other than that, I had a small table with a 27" TV on it and a ps2.

My bed was a futon mattress (don't know where I got it from) laying directly on the wood floor.

I kinda miss those days, tbh. Times were simpler for me.

just remembered than strickland is the guy that got cucked in the gym by that wrestler that
this guy is usually annoying, but don't most people live like that at some point? Granted, most people aren't seven year UFC fighters, but still
wrecked his arm and got all up in his face, he ran away like a bitch.
So much for being an uncontrollable psycho where was that energy then ?

Back